Part Seventeen

Minho pov
"what now?" I glared at the tall vampire who was watching me from across his room" why are you silent? Are you going to hit me ? Oh, broke my hand like last time.... how about drinking my blood.....come on it is all yours" I added more like yelled.
"stop it," he said clenching his jaw, it is obvious he is getting irritated by my behavior....good.
"do you want a help?" I said looking around the room for anything sharp my eyes fell on a kind of ancient dagger on the nightstand, I took it immediately doing a cut on my hand.
I glanced up at hyunjin who had dark red eyes, he was watching me with predator's eyes"here you go " I said lifting my hand toward him.

He growled, in no time he was standing in front of me pining me the wall.
He took my hand to bring it up to his face.
"why the hell would you do that?" he asked watching the blood stream down my arm.
"this is what you want....i am offering it to you....come on don't be shy"I smirked loving how angry I am making him, his eyes were shining red, not leaving the cut.
"don't fucking test me minho" he said punching the wall next to my ear, I am sure it is broken now, I gulped trying to act confident.
"for God's sake, I don't let you drink my blood you get angry....i offer you my blood you don't like it either....pick something " I rolled my eyes.

He took a breathe ,taking a step back" no, no what are doing....it is what you want right.....come on....just take"I said pulling him by his collar, he crashed on me making me hit the wall again....my breath hitched at the close space between us, he looked even more attractive up close.....what the hell is happening ?
"based on your heartbeats you are either scared or excited" he said with a smirk.
"I...i am...neither" did I just shutter, his smile grew wider.
"do I make you nervous minho?"he said his face getting closer to mine.
"of course not...get away from me"I said trying to push him, while the hell did they have to be this strong, I can't even move him an inch.

"I see the table has turned .....you know what" he said tilting his head "I am going to take your offer" he added making me gulp.
He suddenly crashed our lips together making me freeze, my hands hovered in the air without moving an inch....i am too surprised to even push him.
His hands moved lower toward my waist pulling me closer, I don't even know what came over me when I start kissing back, my mind screamed at me to stop to push him away from me...but I didn't....I couldn't.....
He pulled away taking my hand"don't do this again" he growled his eyes shining red.

He slowly start leaving faint kisses on my hand before he licked all the blood that was running down my arm until he reached the wound "this will heal it"he once again licked the over the wound making me hiss in pain,honestly it hurts a lot.
He looked me in the eyes making my breath stop....what is he doing to me? It is like I am under some kind of spell...
"minho"he said with his smooth voice caressing my left cheek"stop trying to act tough darling"he added.
"I hate you"I murmured still shocked by the kiss.
"you don't.....we are connected....as much as I hate to admit...as much I hate....no loath human kind....we are connected minho ,all of us are"he said.

"what the hell do you mean?"I yelled barely managing to escape him.
"I asked you something....what do mean we are connected "I added.
"I don't know"he said shaking his head.
"I have....no all of us have this strong pull toward you since we meet you....it was different from anything we experienced before with humans....your blood tastes different you smell....your touch"he added taking a step toward me as I took a step back.....i tripped over something on the floor, I closed my eyes ready for the fall but it never did....i opened my eyes to see hyunjin hovering over me with his arms locked around my waist, what the hell is this? Is it some cliche drama or what?
"even your kisses are different "he continued making me gulp.

What is this feeling? He was supposed to be the one I hate....all of them kidnapped us....they are keeping us prisoners here yet I felt safe in his hands this is not supposed to happen right....he is dangerous....he is a monster.
I shoved him away, he pulled back looking away."I would like to go back to my room if you are done "I said looking at the ground.
He didn't say anything but when I looked up I was inside our room.... what?
I glanced at changbin's bed to find him cuddling with seungmin while sleeping happily....however han and chan's beds didn't seem to be used.