Part Eighteen

Changbin pov
"changbin wake up"I slowly opened my eyes to find myself laying on seungmin's chest, I pulled away panicking which regretted it instantly my whole world spun around me.
"hey, easy there....i am sorry I think I drink too much....i will go prepare breakfast for you"he added helping me to sit down.
Don't they have maids or something?
I glanced around the room without saying anything, chan's and han's beds were untouched while minho hyung was sleeping on his.
"where is chan and han?"I asked looking at seungmin with wide eyes.
"chan is with jeongin..."he paused a little, I think he is using his mindlink"I think han is with felix"he added with a frown.

"he is going to hurt him again"I murmured clenching my hands.
"changbin, I promise...."
"don't promise me anything seungmin....i don't think you are capable of maintaining your words"I cut him off making him go silent.
He start walking toward the door before he stopped looking back.
"would you like to come with me?"he asked making my eyes go wide from surprise.
"can I?"I asked with hopeful eyes.
"yeah, just you need your potion that wooyoung gave you we don't want anyone in the castle to find out that you are a human, "he said humming.

I can't believe that I am going to leave the room I was stuck in here since we came I am the only one who didn't leave it...adding to the fact that it had no windows I feel like I will burn if I step out to the sun....i even look paler than normal.
I ran toward the bag looking for the little bottle that wooyoung gave me, I took a sip before I put it back.
"I am ready "I said running toward him.
"you are excited"he said chuckling.
"well I didn't see the outside of this room since you brought us here"I said making him look down in shame.
"I apologize for that "he murmured, why do I feel sorry for him? My heart broke seeing the guilt in his eyes.

"it is okay"I said taking his hand, he looked up with wide eyes....i am surprised by my actions believe me, it is like I am in a rollercoaster of emotions...
"let's go."I said squeezing his hand, he smiled teleporting us to a kitchen.
Servants were everywhere they had different eyes' colors indicating that they belong to different species.
Their eyes fell on us when we came out of nowhere but they didn't seem surprised.
A man come toward us bowing to seungmin before glancing at me.
"your highness do you need anything?"he asked.
"leave"seungmin said going toward the counter, he sounded like a different person....like when I first met him...no smile was on his face or any other emotion...he just looked cold
Everyone stopped doing their job leaving the kitchen without another word, that was hot.

He rolled his shirt up taking things from all around the kitchen, I watched his moves silently.
"you can take a seat, I won't take too long....do you want anything specific ?"he said smiling at me.
"I like you more when you smile" I said before both of us froze at my word.
"I didn't...mean..."
"I hope you do...I will smile more for you then"he said showing his teeth.
"Now you look like an idiot"I said chuckling, he pouted making me laugh more.
"and I like your laugh...you should do it more"he said tilting his head to the side.
I can hear my heartbeats going faster each moment, my only question is while do I feel attracted to him like this...honestly from the moment I came here I felt attracted to the whole place....i know it is weird but I felt like I belong here.

"how good are you at cooking ?"I asked walking closer to him.
"I am a master chef"he proudly said making me shake my head.
"so my chef let's start small, I want an omelet ,pancakes fruit salad some cheese toasts and coffee"he said making his mouth fall open"oh, black coffee with almond milk and no sugar"I added
"did we starve you before or what?"he asked getting the ingredients.
"I need a big breakfast to maintain these muscles"I said flexing my biceps"I feel like I lost weight....since we are stuck here, don't you have a gym at least"I added
"we have one big guy, you are free to use it as long as you tell me or the others before preferably jeongin....we will take you"he answered putting some food that he finished on the table.