Part Forty-five

Chan's pov
We are here, we are standing in front of my house, I can't believe it.
"don't you think he should change the gray hair and the golden eyes" seungmin said.
"they will probably think it is dyed and eyes contacts..." changbin said.
"for your knowledge when you leave earth all of the people who knew you before forget about your existence " hyunjim said making changbin and I gasp
"does it mean they won't remember me?" I asked with wide eyes.
"your father will remember he is a supernatural,the rest no unfortunately" seungmin said.
Does that mean my mother and brother won't recognize who I am?
I took a deep breath knocking on the door before it was opened revealing my brother
"hey, how may I help you?"he said looking at each one of us, I am trying my best no to burst into tears right now.
"I...i..."I can't do it, I looked down trying to calm down, changbin locked his hands into mine.

"we are here to meet your father could call him for us?"seungmin said.
He nodded running inside the house, I can hear him calling my father from hear thanks to my new super hearing.
"how..."my dad stopped when he saw me, he literally froze on his place" ch...chan"he said wit teary eyes.
"dad"I said before he pulled me into a tight hug making me cry.
"you are fine, I see...a kitsune impressive son..." he said pulling back
"you are not going to ask me about where I was?"I asked confused
"I know where you were, there is only one place that could make your brother and mother forgot about you....not just them it is like you have never existed here"he said making my heart break into pieces
"sorry to cut this family reunion but we need to talk" hyunjin said stepping forward.
"hwang hyunjin"my dad said glaring at him" follow me" he added entering the house, the walls that once had my photos were nowhere to be found, he is right I don't exist here anymore.
He opened his office door as we followed behind.

"I guess you are here because of minjun" he said taking a seat.
"you knew about him"I yelled clenching my hands.
"minjun was once a friend of mine, along side with jinsung and yerin" he said glancing at changbin, he knows him and he recognized hyunjin.
"I can't sense anything from you...you have no power"seungmin said frowning.
"let's start from the beginning about why we are here and why would minjun want to..."
"we know about that our grandparents and parents being hungry for power they took your land and banished you, we are not interested in that, what we want to know is why you are alive...minjun killed both yerin and jinsung," hyunjin said glaring at my father.
"I see you have your mom's temper, yeah your father was not like that he was a good fairy who got corrupted because of his so-called friends, "my father said shaking his head.
"answer the question please"I said looking at my lap.

"well, since you know about the story it leaves me to explain why I don't have powers"he said before he paused" you did not ask how I did not have kids until I got you when I lived here for 500 years"he added, he is right" well, it turned out we can't have kids if we kept our powers, when I met your mom I knew that she was the one, I did not want to see her die in front of me so I looked for a spell to take my powers away and I found one....i become a fully human, when I heard that your mom was pregnant I understood why I could not have children before....soon after minjun heard of the spell but unlike me he wanted a kid and an heir but without losing his powers"he explained.
"you were a witch?" changbin asked.
"a vampire witch" my dad said making the later nod.
"as I was saying, minjun asked me to find a spell to take his powers temporarily after his wife got pregnant he got them back after him jinsung reached out to me just like me he did not care about his powers all he wanted is to have a family...when minjun heard
Of it he asked me to look for a steal to transform jinsung's powers to him...i refused first but he threatened chan's life and my wife's...i did as he asked, when han's mom come to me she didn't want to lose her powers forever either so as minjun she just got rid of them temporarily"he said.

"why did he kill my dad then?" changbin asked.
"when jinsung found out that minjun stole his powers he was furious and comforted him and you know the rest he killed both your parents, you were lucky to survive....as for yerin, he asked her to be a part of his revenge plan or give him her powers but she refused both options, that's when things got off hands, he killed her and stole her powers."he explained.
"does that mean that he can steal out powers using this spell why I have never heard of it"seungmin said frowning.
"the southern side has different more powerful spells, which unfortunately not many people could perform that's why they were not helpful when your grandparents attacked us....and for the stealing part yes and no"he paused"  if you don't give him your powers he will have to kill you to get them"he added.