Part Forty- Six

Hyunjin's pov
I gently took minho's body laying it down on his bed, this is My fault too because I underestimated my enemy.
"seungmin"I said but the boy was watching minho with wide eyes" seungmin " I yelled making him look at me
"take changbin, chan and han to somewhere safe,...."
"we are not going anywhere...if you are going to fight so are we" changbin said shaking his head.
"you are in no state to fight nor you had the proper training....you will do as I say" I yelled making him flinch.
"take them"I said but seungmin was not responding, fuck it I will do it myself .
"keep an eye on them wait for my return"I added looking at Felix who nodded.
" hyunjin, they killed minho hyung....i am not going to hide..."
"neither will I hyunjin," chan said after a long silence.
Han was so shocked to understand anything I took him in my hands leaving the room.
"move now...i am not joking"I said making both boys look at each other before they start walking, I throw one last glance at minho before I walked after them...whoever killed minho is capable of killing royalty...i know about the weapons lee minjun invented but to be able to kill a strong person like minho he needs to be so strong too...i know my mate has just been turned but he should have been fast enough to defend himself something is not right.

"where are you taking us?"changbin said not leaving chan's side who looked so pale.
"to our secret room, none expect me and the others can open it...it opens only with our blood, we built in case we needed it someday"I explained not stopping, the thing about this room is that it can't be accessed with teleportation so we need to walk.
"hyunjin, please stop"changbin said standing in front of me.
"you are wasting our time changbin..."
"do you realize what just happened damn it...minho is dead and you want us to hide and let you risk your lives" he yelled.
"I am doing this because I understand that minho is gone...and for good this time....please changbin, don't make this harder than it is...you need to get to safety, look at them"I said mentioning to
Chan then han who was inside my hands hugging me right" do you think they could fight in this state"I added making him look down.
"neither could you...i saw jeongin and seungmin....they are not doing well"he said looking through my eyes, he is right...both of the boys are disoriented at this moment and Felix is so angry, I am afraid he will be too blind by it that he will mess up...that's why I need to get them to safety before something worse happens, I am so angry too but I am trying to control it.

Now I understand minjun plan, he killed minho to weaken us and then attack when we are not in shape to fight...it is dirty play but smart, losing your mate is so painful physically and emotionally.
"I..."I was cut by a loud explosion that left my ear ringing, I immediately crunched down to protect han from the blast this is not a normal bomb, what the hell was this."are you okay?"I asked chan and changbin getting from the ground, the whole west wing was on fire.
"yes we are just....."
"hyunjin....no" chan yelled running toward me before I could register what happened he hugged me.
"chan...no...chan" I fall on the ground blood dripping from his mouth, he was shot by an arrow.
"hyung"changbin run to him.
"I am..i..." chan coughed blood, the arrow pierced his heart...he is gone...my hands start to shake as tears start falling down my cheeks, I lost another one....
"hyung, no...please" changbin said sobbing hard,
I didn't feel the arrow coming towards us, I tried using my magic to create a barrier from any other arrows but I couldn't...it is not possible...i laid han down he was not moving at all...i looked around, to see a man with a black hoodie he smirked when he saw me firing another arrow.

I immediately took my sword breaking it in half, if what I am thinking about is happening we are fucked, I could not use my magic that means I can't use any of my special powers like teleportation I can't even transform to my wolf form, what makes it worse that those arrows are made with royal blood, I will die if they hit me, the only thing I have right now is my fighting skills and super strength....how could he cast a spell as big as this....it is the same one we have on our secret room but is impossible to cast it on this amount of space.
The man kept throwing arrows at me and I kept hitting them.
"changbin, take han...and take cover"I said to him but he did not say a word.
"changbin please I need you to focus"I added, he didn't even move as he stared at chan's body....god, I think I am alone on this.
'hyunjin, what the hell happened to chan...and I...i can't use my magic' felix said through the mind link.
'he...he was shot felix...they are using some spell to keep us from using our powers just like in the special room they managed somehow do it around the whole palace ' I said again, felix is on the other side of the castle if he can't use it then I guess the whole place is under the spell.
'damn it' he growled' hyunjin, jeongin and seungmin are not doing well...there is attackers from everywhere...i am alone in this and without magic it will be impossible to fight them all...I need you' he added.