Part Twenty-Four

Seungmin pov ( the next day)
Hyunjin didn't come from hell yet, we have a meeting with the council today so when jeongin insisted on staying with The humans it only left me to attend it.
"so your highness, a few citizens went missing they belong to different species we have no leads on there where about?" ryujin said.
I frown on my chair" what do you mean missing?" I asked.
"they were reported missing as if they disappeared from this world their families looked everywhere for them but with no success" yeji said.
"not everywhere they didn't check the southern side of the kingdom" wooyoung said.
"and hell" seonghwa added, the demon is right...hell is so huge not even felix knows all the places in it.
"I see for now keep the search going inform me if you find any leads" I said rubbing my forehead, what the hell is happening in this kingdom" anything else?" I added.

"no, that's all....we will keep you updated" yeonsang said with a smile, I am happy he is back
I nodded my head standing up from my chair, I am happy we finished fast...i want to go back to the humans fast.
They stood up bowing as I felt the room, I passed by the kitchen preparing some snacks for them and a protein shake for changbin I am sure he wants to use the gym.
I teleported inside their room, jeongin was laughing with chan and changing while han was laying in the bed cuddling with minho who was sleeping, it is 1 pm why is he sleeping?
"Seungie"changbin said with a wide smile that made my heart fill with joy, I am so damn in love with this boy.

"do you want to go to the gym again?"I asked showing him the bottle.
"you went to a gym" chan gasped.
"you have a gym" han yelled with wide eyes making minho jump awake" sorry baby" han added with a chuckle earning a glare from minho.
"yeah, we have one...do you want to go..."
"of course we want to" chan and han yelled at the same time surprising me.
"are you a gym addict or what?"jeongin said chuckling.
"listen here you five, leave the room and let me sleep in peace before I boil you alive," minho said getting away from han before he hugged the pillow going back to sleep.

"he is scary, even for me" jeongin whispered to han who giggled.
"don't let him fool you he is a total softy especially in..."
Han didn't get to finish when minho attacked him.
"finish that phrase and I will show you how much of a softy I am han jisung"minho said pinning han's hand above his head.
Jeongin and I shared a look before he looked at the two humans.
Han swiftly changed their position" you can't.. not with me baby" he pecked minho's lips before he stood up running toward me.
"seungmin get us out of here now" he said jumping on me, I looked confused at the displeased minho before I teleporatd to the gym.

"you saved my life" han said chuckling
"he is scary sometimes I gave him that"I said to the boy who was standing in front of me.
"just on the outside as I told you he is a softy." han said shaking his head" this place is cool" he added with a nod.
"it is all yours...we don't use it" I replied.
"what? Such a waste " han gasped.
"it is not, it is yours now" I said smiling at the boy.
"I am sorry for being rude to you angel asshole" he replied making me laugh at the nickname.
"It was a normal reaction, we kidnapped you after all" I said.
"is it really possible that we could be mates" han asked walking closer.

"I don't know" I said watching him lean over.
"can I kiss you?" he asked his lips hovering over mine, I was taken back from his bold question, I nodded silently before he pulled me by my waist kissing me.
I moaned as his tongue slipped inside my mouth, I let him lead liking the feeling.
He pulled back not before he pecked my lips.
"If someone told me that I would feel attracted to you before I would have thought they lost their minds but after what happened with hyunjin...it is like I am drowned to all of you" han confessed making me smile.
"I am happy that you feel like that...i know that you are... no... All of you are confused but I promise I will do my best to find out about the truth....i will do my best to keep you safe" I said caressing his cheek.