Part Tweenty

Seungmin pov.
I went to the human's room to check on chan, hyunjin told me that he had bruised wrists so I came here to check heal them.
"chan" I said getting the boy's attention he was busy glaring at the wall to notice my arrival.
"oh, hey" he murmured looking down.
"is everything okay?" I asked sitting next to him he gave me a big smile but I know he is faking it.
"I am good"he answered, I hummed not wanting to pressure him.
"okay let me see your hands, hyunjin told me about what happened....don't worry about jeongin" I said gently taking his hands into my lap.
"how did that happen?" minho entered the room apparently he was in the bathroom.

"I just fell" chan said.
"you are lying...those are handprints marks...you said you trust them...look what that brought you" he said glaring at the both of us.
"all done"I said after I healed the bruises.
"it is like it was never there... this is amazing" chan said with wide eyes " thank you seungmin"he added smiling this time for real.
"no worries....sorry about what happened?" I said getting up" I will go get changbin"I added going to the gym.
"changbin" I said making the boy jump.
"God, you scared me min"he said clenching his heart.

"min" I asked tilting my head.
"oh...sorry...i..."
"I like it" I cut him off, I felt happy that he is comfortable enough to give me a nickname.
"I had fun today thank you for bringing me here" he said brushing his sweaty hair back with his hand, his biceps flexed showing his huge muscle...
Damn, none of my mate have muscles like this...
"seungmin" changbin said waving his hand in front of my face.
His blood smell is even stronger due to the effort he put into the workout.
"changbin " I gulped looking at him, what is wrong with me...i drink from him twice yet I am always craving his blood...i am the only one among my mate who is not weak against it.

"seungmin your eyes" he gasped, I looked at the wall mirror, my eyes were shinning red unlike my blue angel eyes...my vampire side is going wild.
"let's get you to your room" I took his hand ready to teleport but he took it back.
"don't " he said" you are hungry...it is obvious...you want to feed" he added showing neck, I swallowed hard seeing his veins popping.
"it...it is okay..."I stuttered, no what is happening to me...i feel like I am losing control.
He took me by my waist crushing our lips together, I was too surprised by his move letting him lead the kiss, I moaned when he bites my lips.

"come on seungie"he whispered against my lips.
I have no idea what came over me when I took him by his legs making him wrap them around my waist.
"you asked for it...i am not going to stop if I start"I said making him gulp.
"do it" he answered making me smirk teleporting the both of us to my room.
"you have no idea how much I have waited for this" I said after I threw him on the bed.
I may look and sound unbothered but I am no different from my mates....from the moment I saw them I wanted to touch, to hold them...

Hyunjin pov

I went toward our shared bedroom, we had one when we wanted to spend time together all four of us...the individual rooms are just for personal use...we always stayed here...at least before we got the humans.
"baby" I said making jeongin look at me with teary eyes...i knew he would be here.
"hyung" he whispered burying his head into his knees."I hurt him jinie..." he added.
"he is alright honey"I said sitting next to him pulling him into my lap" seungmin healed him" I added caressing his hair.
"he won't forgive me" he said shaking his head.
"he will, he was worried about you....you should talk to...."
"no, not now....i need time" he answered.
"as you wish " I said hugging him to my chest.
"I...i missed you" he whispered making me chuckle.

"I missed you too.... we were indeed so busy to spend time together...since we got the humans you forgot about me I guess" I joked making him gasp.
"I would never" he said pulling back with wide eyes, I whipped his tears away using my hand.
"don't cry...it doesn't suit you"I said making him smile " unless it is me who made you cry of course" I said with a wide smirk making his cheeks turn red.
"hyung" he whined looking away shyly.
"I love you" I said putting my finger under his chin to make him look at me.