Part Forty-Two

Changbin's pov
Each one of us starts leaving toward their rooms after han and Felix left....i am happy he is alive, I can't even explain how hurt I was when I thought I lost him.since I came to this world I start catching feelings for him...and getting the ones toward Minho's back, it is explainable now after we learned we are mates...minho and I grew up together I guess it was because my father and his knew each other I do not remember much of my parents, they died when I was young and we thought so did minho's.
I feel so angry that his father killed my family but he killed his mom too, minho hyung must be hurting, I feel like I am not reacting as I should be...is it because I don't remember them, it should make me even angry he took the chance from me to grow up with my parents.
I entered the room and immediately fell on the bed.
It is really interesting how fate brought han and chan hyung to us who could have known that we are long lost mates...i guess it was bonded to happen.

"binie" chan hyung's voice made me look up, he was looking through the door not fully entering" can I come in?" he added.
"you can"I answered, we didn't really talk the past few days, he was with seungmin and to be honest I was glad he was, I wasn't ready to talk to him, he apologized to me when we were together at the dinner the other day but that's it we did not really talk.
He slowly walked toward the bed sitting next to me.
"I...i wanted to apologize"he said looking at his lap" you know...i didn't mean, I wasn't blaming you on han's dead"he added.
"you already apologized and i know..."I replied" I was blaming myself and I thought all of you did....i am sorry for what I did too" I added taking his hand he glanced at me with teary eyes.
"you are as important as the others, I would have imagined my life without you if I did not come after you, always remember that okay"he said.

"I love you"I said as tears start streaming down my face.
"I love you too"he smiled cubing my cheek.
"you are worried about your parents right?" I asked, I know him too well I have been in love with him for too long to know when he is not feeling good.
"you noticed that" he said chuckling" you are the only one who did"he added.
"they are just busy, han just come back from the dead, minho was kidnapped by han who turned him,felix was in hell..."
"okay, okay I get it" he cut me off" my problems are nothing compared to them...but I am just worried what if he attacks them or something"he added.
"he can't go there, we have the book..."I stopped in my sentence."wait a minute if he was banished to earth and the other had the book how did he come here?"I asked.
"he must have sneaked in" seungmin showed up out of nowhere " when we open the portal it stays open for some time, he must have sneaked in after he killed his human wife" he explained further.

"seungmin " chan said surprised after the boy showed up from nowhere.
"I wanted to check on you, I did not mean to listen to your conversation but we felt your discomfort chanie...we just wanted you to tell us yourself, I guess that's how it is with us most of the time...we respect each other boundaries until the other is ready to talk...i am sorry that you felt left out....i won't....we won't repeat our mistake again" seungmin said.
"I am sorry...it is okay you have too much to care about more important..."
"there is nothing more important to us than our mates...not even this kingdom"he cut chan hyung walking closer" as I told all of us felt how you are feeling, I told them I will check on you" he added.
"thank you I am fine...just a little bit worried about my family...i want to go to..."
"no, going to earth is off the table at the moment" seungmin said shaking his head.
"why?" chan asked with a frown.
"because it will put you in danger, we should wait until you are turned...we need to go to earth after all we need to have a talk with your dad" seungmin explained.

"turned? You mean we are going to mate with you" I asked with big eyes.
"why are you surprised? I thought you wanted to...it is nothing new to us...just what we did with a bite"he smirked making me hit his shoulder.
"I have a question, is mating with only one of you is enough to link us to the others" chan asked, a very good question hyung, I looked at seungmin waiting for him to answer.
"well, when han and felix mated it turned han...they are not fully bonded, han needs to bite him too...which I presume that's what they are doing now" he said acting disgusted" so, no to get linked to all of us you need to bite all of us and we bite you during..."
"we understand seungmin" I cut him off my cheeks turning red.
"why are you so embarrassed you slept with both of us after all" seungmin said chuckling."look..."he glanced at chan who was as red as a tomato.