Part Thirty-Five

Hyunjin's pov
"jeongin" I said as I entered his room his just come back from the borders" anything?" I added walking closer to him.
"unfortunately nothing " he replied taking a seat on his bed" each patrol we sent never come back....even my animals... something is wrong...there is something weird going on in the southern side hyung" I added shaking his head, the boy looks tired and kind of pale.
"anything about felix?" I asked making him sight.
"nothing, hyung...i am tired...i worried...han hyung is dead, felix hyung is missing, people are going missing too...our....our mates hate us....it...is.... it is frustrating" he said with teary eyes.

I walked to him sitting next to the boy, he immediately hugged burying his head into my neck, since felix is missing seungmin is busy with his research and I am busy with keeping an eye on minho and the castle it left jeongin to take care of the missing people issue...it was planned that I will be in charge of it but he did not want to face the humans, he should get his mind off han's death.
"did you eat?" I asked making him shake his head, God do I have to ask and check on each one of them...jeongin won't die from the lack of food but he needs blood to maintain his strength it won't kill us to stay without blood but it may weaken us a bit.
"drink up"I said pulling the boy onto my lap.
"hyung, I will drink from the blood bags" he said with wide eyes.
"it won't be as good or as satisfying as mine...you need your full powers we don't know what will happen regarding the southern side"I replied.

He gave nodding his head, his eyes turned red before he leaned in piercing my neck with his fangs.i let him drink as much as he needed as I caressed his back...he pulled back not before  licking the wound.
"hyung" he said tilting his head to the side, damn it...our life turned to hell in one week, I can barely see my mates I can barely live my life as I used to...it is not like I am not hurting...or like I don't miss han, I just want to get him back...to change everything to the better...we treated them badly at first...i wish I could change that.
I leaned in caressing his cheek with my thumb" I missed you" he said making me smile.
"I missed you too love"I replied, as soon as the words left me he crashed our lips together, and I kissed him back immediately.
His kiss held so much emotion...anger sorrow... loneliness.....

I looked at my sleeping mate smiling, I kissed his head going toward minho's room...i felt happy seeing his plate empty, I walked closer to him he was sleeping too...he looked like an angel, so perfect....i am so worried about his well-being...this is not good for him, all of us are trying to do something to help us but he....he locked himself in here for a week without eating, it scares me to death...the idea that I could lose him.
I caressed his hair"I love you" I murmured ready to go but a hand gripped my shirt.
"stay with me"he said.
"minho..."
"please " he said, I laid down next to him... He hugged laying his head on my chest.
'seungmin, could you get changbin from the area?' I asked through the mind link.
'yes' he said

Another person I am worried about is seungmin, he may look calm and composed but he is burying himself in books and old texts.i am happy that chan is helping him,  but I am not optimistic regarding...han is gone, and I hope that when they realize that there is nothing to do they won't feel more pain all over again...I could give anything to get him back but I know it is not possible.
"you have eaten"I said caressing the boy's fluffy hair,He hummed.
"I am sorry for yelling at you earlier...i am just worried about you " I added.
"I know...let me sleep"he replied relaxing inside my hold.

3rd pov
"changbin" the angel said making the human look back at him silently."I come here to get you,"he added.
"why where is hyunjin?" changbin said caressing tan's head.
"why, do I make you uncomfortable?" seungmin said with low voice, the two boys had a special connection just like minho and hyunjin, so it is difficult for changbin to stay angry at him. But looking at it he is not just mad at seungmin, he hates himself too for being the reason they come here...the reason why they lost han.
Changbin ignored him smiling at tan before he stood up.
"you know...it is hurts seeing you like this...ignoring me...i...i am selfish I know but I want you to forgive me..."
"you are not the one to blame here seungmin" changbin cut him off" the one who killed him was felix....the one who brought him here was me, so you have nothing to do with this." he added making the angel frown.