Part Seven

Han pov
"let go of me....minho" I screamed hitting Felix's back but he didn't seem to care.
"shut up, you are giving me a headache"he growled making my feist freeze in the air.
He opened the door to what it seems like his room, my eyes widened at it....everything inside the room was either black or red.....even the walls were black. I gulped not moving an inch, what kind of a psychopath did I get captured by?
"what cat ate your tongue?" he asked throwing me on the ground, I groaned in pain rubbing my aching back.
He chuckled at my glares"what?" he questioned.
"did you have to throw me like...."
I was cut off when he crunched in front of me yanking my hair back.
"stop.fucking.complaining"he said pausing with each word, yeah he is totally sick in the head.

"apologise" he announced.
"why...."his grip on my hair tightened making me whimper in pain.
"I am sorry...sorry" I said trying to take his hand away.
"I am sorry master...repeat after me"he replied making my eyes go wide....did he lose his fucking mind?
His eyes turned black showing that he is getting angrier each moment I refused to talk.
"i....i...am sorry....master" he said cringing at my words, what is he a sadist?
"good boy"he let go of my hair patting my head.
His lips turned into a wide smile within seconds" see, do as I tell and you won't get punished "he said caressing my cheek.
Holy shit....we are fucked.....

"why are not replying?" he frowns picking me up, I whimpered feeling the pain from earlier." are you badly hurt?"he added, and I swear for a split second I saw concern in his eyes.
'no shit Sherlock...as if you were not the one who throw me on the ground' I thought rolling my eyes.
"if you don't start talking I will read your mind....and believe me it won't be a pleasurable experience"he said laying me on his queen-sized bed.
"no...i am fine"I shook my head, it is not that bad I think.
He scanned me from head to toe"who are you?" he murmured but I didn't fail to catch his word.
"please....don't hurt minho or the rest....let us go....i will do anything"I shuttered, his eyes flashing black making me slide back.

"you will do anything.....is that so?" he said leaning in.....oh, no.... Jisung you and your big mouth, but I said what I said.I nodded silently giving him a yes.
In the blink of an eye, he was hovering above me pining my hands above my head.i looked at him with a shocked expressions.
"you see han.....what is your full name ?" he asked.
"jisung....han jisung"I replied he hummed at my answer.
"you see han jisung.....there is nothing you can offer to me...or us for that matter that would let us give up on you.....you are ours and if we want something from you....we will take it....no questions asked"he whispered with a deep voice sending shivers down my spine.
If he was not a psychotic demon and if I wasn't in love with minho hyung, I have found his voice attractive.

"why us?"I tried moving a little but his tightened his grip.
"you ask too many questions?" he groaned.
Wasn't he the one who told me to talk?
This crazy asshole if I could kick his ass.
"sorry"I replied looking away"but can I ask one question?" I added remembering something from earlier.
"look at me first " he answered making me look back " yes, you can" he added with a smirk while his eyes scanned my face.
"if you could compel us, why bother? I mean you can make us do as you say without this" I asked, he froze for a minute before his start laughing.
"oh, you picked on that.....you are smart aren't you?" he said shaking his head.
"so..."
"honestly, I have no idea if you are too brave or too stupid to challenge me kike this....but since you promised you would behave I will answer you" he said caressing my cheek with one hand while the other kept my hands together...i did not promise that but whatever.
"so compulsion....well first only hyunjin and I have it....compulsion have bad consequences....."
"what about minho?"I said panicking, he growled shutting me down.
" don't interpret me while I am taking"he said " as I was saying in the long run it will make a person lose his mind but only extreme compulsion. Your lover is fine for now.....since it has a short-term effect using it frequently, will make you lose your mind" he added.
"I understand" I nodded.
"Plus, if we use it....where is the fun in that?" he said.
I wish I could punch that ugly smirk off his face.
"Now, shut up and let me drink" without waiting for answer his bite hard down my neck making me scream in pain.