Part Thirty-Four

Felix's pov

"your highness" wooyoung said entering the room" they buried him" he added, I felt a bang inside my heart hearing his words.
"felix" he murmured making me look up"this is wrong" he said again.
"it is for the best wooyoung...i know what I am doing if you are not going to help just leave" I replied.
"keeping yourself caged here....in hell where your mates have no idea about your whereabouts is not for the best... They will be worried sick about you...."he paused taking a deep breath, I made my decision that I won't tell them anything...i need to solve this alone so I created a room where even I can't escape the only one with a key is wooyoung and I trust him to keep me locked here for as long as it takes..."I told you, you need their blood...if you are trying to get clean it will make it less painful...just because you are  still fine now doesn't mean it will be easy to get rid of the poison from your body"he added

"maybe I want it to be...maybe it is the price I need to pay for killing han..."I growled at the witch making him jump back...yet it is not like I can reach him.
"but..."
" I made my decision" I cut him off before he could continue.
"I understand...." he nodded"you are stronger then you think the fact that you still have the power to fell guilty....the fact that you still care about your mates proves that you can get better...hold on there my dear friend " he smiled at before he left.
Honestly he is right, I am supposed to be bad right....how did I even thought about locking myself up? Is it because of han's death?
I sighed walking toward the fridge to take some blood...apparently, it will help but not as much as my mates' blood will.
I miss them...suddenly pain run through
My body...again with this.
I leaned on the wall trying to calm my breath down.

I need to do this, for them...all memories of the things I did start flying back to me....how did I thought it is alright to hit seungmin to death? How I pushed jeongin away?....hyunjin, he tried his best to reach out to me even when I know he struggle to deal with his feelings....i am so selfish....will they forgive me? And the humans....i still hate their kind but after han's death I am sure they are our mates....did my hate was too much because of the poison or I just hate their kind? Will they even accept me?
When I hoped the pain will ease it become worse...my whole body felt on fire as I let a loud scream out before my body started to shake....

Minho's pov
"you need to eat" hyunjin said, I looked up glaring at the tall boy.
"get lost" I said burying myself inside the covers...it is been a week since han died...i didn't leave my bed all I did was lay here...my body feels so weak due to the lack of food.
Chan hyung and changbin are ignoring each other....while the younger chooses to spend his time with his dragon, chan hyung is spending his time with seungmin trying to find something...jeongin is almost out of the castle everyday hyunjin said he is helping the soldiers look for some missing people or something....he also said felix is nowhere to be seen...he looked everywhere for him... Not like I asked but all he does is sit on the other end of the bed telling me about what happened.

As if I care...i lost my friend...my boyfriend the person I love  the most in this world yet i am just laying like this helpless...I waited for the demon to return so I could just let my anger on him but thinking about it what can I even do to him? I am nothing compared to him...i feel so useless that I could not protect han or take revenge.
"baby please you didn't eat anything for a week now...."
"don't call me that" I cut him off, I hate the fact that he is taking care of me....the way he is always here...his calming voice...i feel so weak each time he is here, I just wanted to hug him... But I can't I just can't...they are the cause that hanie's dead...since I didn't see seungmin or jeongin for a week they are not a problem...but him...the only one that I got intimate with...i hate it...why did I even sleep with him? This stupid bond...

"but you need to eat" he said taking the cover off me, I tried taking it back but. Couldn't even with my full energy can't let alone like this." damn it minho look at you...you lost too much weight...do you want to die or what" he said his eyes turning red.
"maybe that's my plan, or you know what starvation is a long process... maybe I will jump off the window or even better...mate with me...at least I will die like hanie..."I yelled.
"do you think that han would have wanted for you?" he said taking a deep breath" I made him a promise that I will take care of you all..."
"what han wanted doesn't matter you know why hyunjin" I said taking him by his collar" because he is dead...because of you...all of you..." I said tears streaming down my face.