52

Pressed.
__________________________

"Jeongin" the firm grip around his neck tightened. Yet he just kept shutting his eyes, he just had to be very..careful with his next moves. Cause right now, these men weren't in the greatest mood, and he knew he had to fulfill their desire to torture him upon their frustration.

That's how it's been for a while. Ever since the talk in the car with Chan, both him and Seungmin had started to become more aggressive and demanding. And he couldn't have a say in it no matter what, no matter if it hurted, if he felt like he was losing his limbs. He had no say. And he wasn't going to complain neither. This place wasn't heaven, if he had to receive what he wanted or asked for, he had to pay the price that followed along with his selfish needs. Even if those selfish needs were requesting a shower, or a meal, cuddles or just anything he had in his bare hands back home. But he has grown used to it, over time, he adjusted to the pain of being manhandled over and over again, even if he couldn't breathe. He still craved for them.

And he wasn't going to lie. That being their little doll of torture and pleasure, directly named as 'mine' or 'darling' has become..a bit exciting. Not that he specifically liked the pain. No. He loved the praise and the kindness afterwards. That was exactly what that drew him in, and if that was all that they required for him..he would gladly risk his lungs, flesh, heart, upon all of this. It was a game of Russian roulette and he was losing, every dime he had.

So of course he didn't fight nor bite back, he let them. To tired to fight, to obedient to mumble just the tiniest words. He could appreciate them later.

"Look at me".

He looked up after hearing the hoarse voice that belonged to Chan, his glistening eyes looked dangerous yet somewhat beautiful. It was kind of addicting. He lost his mind completely and just smiled faintly at the man, even if he was about to pass out, or genuinely was dizzy due to how many times he was banged against the wall. He was..fine.no matter what, he survived each time, so he was fine.

"Tell me in detail you little bitch, why did you punch that hole in the wall huh?!".

Okay, maybe he was a bit frustrated. After all, he's been left in this room for 4 days without food, or proper form of hydration, he haven't showered for a long time, and his hair has once again out grown to beneath his chin. And he just so happened to be upset, frowing punches in the air like a stupid, pathetic child that's been told off by their parents. And he accidentally hit the wall quite harshly, shocked to see that he was even capable of breaking it, in the first place. Leaving himself shocked and scared of what to come, yet he admitted it himself, thinking that maybe he'd be spared the consequences of his actions. Yet the look on their faces was infuriating, they were beyond mad.

And it made sense. He broke something of theirs again, even if this wasn't his home..he just kept breaking things. Like the bathroom a long while ago, multiple glass he just happened to drop out of his hands or knocked from the counter, their shirts too, from how much he had pulled on them, and now the wall. He broke everything he didn't own, and an apology wasn't enough.

"-i-i'm sorry Chan..I g-got a bit frustrated with myself..f-for being a bad person, s-so I threw punches..and hit t-the wall on accident..you have all the rights to be upset with me" that was his confession, whether it would safe him or not, it would atleast make him feel better that he tried. Even if that meant being beaten more recklessly.

But fortunately, he felt the grib around his neck loosen up, and he was let go. To lay against the wooden floor. Drenched in blood and sweat, breathing in deeply and carefully as he finally felt a bit of freedom. His head hurted so badly, and he felt like throwing up, but he had nothing in him to throw up this very current moment. So he just gagged on nothing but pure air, coughing and gasping ever so lightly as he tried to wrap himself around the situation properly.

"You make us so, so angry..why can't you just be fucking perfect?!" Chan yelled, kicking him harshly in his stomach, a cry of pain escaping past his lips as he curled up in a fetal position, trying to get a hold of himself.

Chan didn't like his apologies, yet he also if he gave no form of it. So no matter what, he would always be wrong.

"Chan, enough" Seungmin spoke from the bed, going from laying down comfortably and viewing the situation with no form of expression on his face, to standing up and grasping Chan's arms.

"Fuck no! It cost so much to fix this shit. And that bitch managed to make a hole even though he is weak and so fucking pathetic!" Chan raged out, snatching his arm away from Seungmin's grib in an immediate attempt to hurt the younger further.

"Stop it".

"No!".

"I-it's okay, I'll take it, it was my fault after all" he coughed out, watching as Chan tackled him again, keeping his mouth as shut as possible.

"Shut up, I like it better when you are quiet and restrained..you seemingly has lost sense of who you actually are, so just be quiet and I would spare you're fucking life for now" Chan spat on him, grasping his hair a pulling his head back harshly, the hand returning to his neck for a sweet round of choking.

This was getting old..and boring, yet it was what he deserved after all. He should have been quiet, and held himself in control, or else Chan wouldn't have lost his sanity over him breaking everything in his track.

"Idiots" Seungmin mumbled as he left the room, slamming the door shut behind him, giving Chan the perfect opportunity to bring back out the knife again.

"Make a sound, and I'll stab you 20 times with this, got it?!" He stared down at him, his teeth gritted together with manic look on his face.

It was a terrifying view, but all he could do was to agree. Preparing himself with calming down his body, trying to breath. Shocked when his shirt was removed from his body, exposing his bare back to the insane man behind him, as all he could do, was bite his lips, in hopes that he wouldn't mutter a single sound.

And so, he felt the cold blade press beneath the surface of his skin, digging deeper and deeper as he felt blood run to the surface. Scrunched his face up in pain as he tried focusing on everything but the extruding pain on his back.

"I should lock you up, in a dog's cage, chained up and only allowed to eat out of dogs bowl. You're so stupid, it hurts my brain so goddamn much".

Tears covered his face. Knowing those exact things would actually happen, and all he could do, was shake hid head in hopes Chan would take back his words and shut up.

"You need to behave little one..you know how long you've been here hm? All this time, and you still can't behave..why so stubborn, don't you wanna show how much you want us..how much you love us..come on..don't be pathetic, all you need is us yet you ruin our things all the time. Who do you think you are?".

He shook harshly, finally feeling the blade being pulled away from his body, his body ached and ached on end trying to keep in the yelps and screams, the begs for help.

"P-please..don't.." he coughed out, trying to feel more comfortable, but everything hurted like a bitch.

"2 years and you are still the same old bitch as day one" Chan spat, leaving the room himself.

Jeongin immediately chocked out a cry, realizing the time he has been here, and everything he did for nothing. These punishments were usual, but he knew this time was genuinely bad, it never lasted this long, nor was it always this bad.

He really genuinely fucked up this time..he should have let Chan found out himself. Instead of telling him and receiving a punishment right away.