68

Banished.
___________________________

The panic in his body was real. He was confused and looked up at Seungmin for answers, but he wasn't given any. Instead he was hurried out through the back door, to the back yard, the one garden that was poorly taken care of. It wasn't the warmest weather, it was raining and the breeze was barsh. He closed his eyes tightly, hands shaking as he held onto Seungmin, who finally put him down. He was confused, trying to understand the situation but he gained no answer.

"P-please answer my qu-questions" he whimpered, eyes widening as a gag og cloths were placed in his mouth, tapping it to secure it in place.

It didn't help with his anxiety at all, he was so confused, eyes tearing up, afraid that he was going to die out here. He held onto Seungmin, who kissed him briefly on the forehead before pushing the younger beneath the outdoor wooden stairs, binding his wrists and feet behind him, before he closed the small wooden door to beneath the staircase. Panting heavily as he locked it up, praying that the younger would be real quiet on this one.

Leaving Jeongin by himself, he grabbed his puffer jacket, zipping it up as he made his way around the house, sneaking in through the garage before making it inside the living room. With an unsatisfied heart, he met eyes with a pair of cops, sitting on the couch, drinking a cup of coffee as they questioned Chan who sat beside them, quite relaxed, and Seungmin swore he could see the slight amusement on Chan's face.

"You're home" Chan smiled, evilly. He could see the devil behind that smile, the eyes so sharp that could cut him right open if the wanted too.

"Cops?" Seungmin tilted his head, forcing himself to relax after running for a good small while.

Of course he knew about the cops, Chan texted him, informing about the being by their door. Why else would Seungmin throw Jeongin beneath a particular great hiding spot? Tying him up and tape his mouth shut? In such a hurry he managed to do all of that in the span of 5 minutes or less, having to calm his tense and anxious nerves down, in order to keep their baby to themselves.

"Yes. Uhm, the case, we've been here before, 2 other times for the same reason, so you could possibly assume what it's about" one of the officers spoke up, standing with his hat between his hands, a cup in the other as he gazed at his colleagues. "We hate to intrude house in this neighborhood, we know this is a good place. But sadly we've been ordered by our superiors to the a small house check around the whole country. In hopes of finding the boy. So we would like to get granted permission to search through your house" he finished off, placing the cup of coffee on the coffee table.

Seungmin glanced at Chan for a second before nodding. A wave of confidence befell them, knowing they have gotten rid of most evidence they had off Jeongin being in their house. And it was purely satisfying.

"Sure" Chan spoke, clasping his hands on his knees as he stood up. A faint smile still on display. "Are there any particular places you wanna look at?" He asked looking at the officer briefly.

"Let's just hunt down most of the rooms upstairs, if you have an attic, a basement etc, like that, we would love to take a look" The officer spoke, following Chan upstairs.

They went into the first room, which was supposed to be Jeongin's when he was first granted permission to live upstairs. The room was clean, bed made, it didn't even look like anyone claimed this room.

"Is this a guest room?".

"Uh yeah, when we have friend sor family visiting us, they tend to stay over due to the long drive you know? So, yeah..we practically use this a our guest room" Chan explained allowing the men to open a few drawers here and there, before nodding their heads.