his ears turned red from those words. getting reminded of what happened at the restaurant again. "that's not what happened, we only had a meal and talked. stop jumping to conclusions, please?" he was basically begging for this to end already. he hated having to explain himself for no reason.

tsked, he waved a disappointed finger towards the lee. "i'll let it go just this once." he was definitely lying on letting it go. and the once part. "no because, haechan is so the type to fuck someone's sister." he was already wanting to kill himself listening to this challenging and dedicated debate on his sexuality and his newfound fucking of renjun's sister. he was whole heartedly convince there was an agenda against him.

yellow_3to3

1,471,917 likesyellow_3to3: everyday i'm fighting the urge to fight someone and beat the living [THIS USER CAN NO LONGER BE REACHED]view all 30,012 comments

1,471,917 likes
yellow_3to3: everyday i'm fighting the urge to fight someone and beat the living [THIS USER CAN NO LONGER BE REACHED]
view all 30,012 comments

peach..jaem: GO OFF KING AND BAHAHA THR PHOTO

user2: i'd let you beat the shit out of me 😞
| jenosmole: @user2 PLSSSSSS PREACH???

-
-
-

crossing his arms, he was really fighting his own self internally at the idea of huang yujie. what could be better than huang yujie in the first place? but the fact he had to deal with the entirety of nct teasing and basically assuming he was hooking up with her didn't rub the right way unfortunately. now he wasn't one to let baseless rumours effect his mood, but it was so reenforced by everyone he knew that it was ruining his mood, and by a lot might i add.

no one hates rumours like these more than he did. and he was losing it even more than he already was. he truly did feel a type of feeling towards yujie, but the over sexualizing of their relationship was going through the roof. was everyones only impression of himself was someone who would take advantage of the opposite gender? i mean come on, that's absurd for one and quite obnoxious to be fair.

he thought of himself as someone who respected others well, and this made him more sad than anything. does no one really realize how this can be taken the wrong way? pushing this wack ass agenda on him and then assuming he'd just take it in the ass? like what the hell was all of this bullshit. does no one actually care about what he has to say?

he has tried countless times to justify himself, but no one got the hint and will get the hint. like are you kidding me. this was stupid, really stupid, and no one was gonna listen to him. there was only so much you could do before people stopped caring about what you had to say huh?

i mean really, he says one thing, and everyone assumes the other. so in the end? the efforts made were just lost hope that he'll never get back because his group mates only care about what they believe. his friends didn't even care to listen.