Oceans

"Nobody told my corpse being a Guardian means I get to blow so much shit up!" - Asher Gold, Newly Risen.

Queen: "Can you trust him... truly? With the amount of bodies on his ledger?"

Dawes: "I... I'm not sure anymore... what do you think I should do?"

Queen: "Cut him off from the pack; weed out the corruption in our family."

"Stop recording me, twat." - Asher Gold, Outlaw.

Dawes: "It doesn't seem right. He helped us build the Devils."

Queen: "But are you willing to put your life's work on a gut feeling alone?"

"Draw the line in the sand if you want. It'll be gone by the next morning." - Asher Gold, Renegade Hunter.

Dawes: "...No..."

Queen: "Good..."

"I'll teach you to bleed." - Asher Gold, Dangerous Fugitive.

Satan: "I'll teach you to bleed? What the fuck kinda quote is that?"

The Devil broke out into a crazed fit of laughter. Asher watched, discontented.

Satan: "You are corny as hell, holy shit!"

Asher: "Yeah, funny." He deadpanned.

Satan: "Damn right it's funny."

The Hunter rolled his eye with a sigh, glancing around the marble palace.

Satan: "C'mon, dude, laugh once in a while. You used to be so chipper."

Palettes of wood were scattered around the building. Half of the place painted a heavenly white and gold, the other in an evil dark and red.

Satan: "Like what I've done with the place?" He grinned hopefully.

Asher: "A lot different than it used to be, that's for bloody sure."

Satan: "Yeah, I thought to myself one day: 'hey, instead of all the fire and brimstone, why don't I make it all look a little nicer?' As you can see, renovations are taking longer than expected."

Asher: "Never took you for bright colors, mate. What changed?"

Satan: "Welllllllll... that's a, uh... long story. Don't really want to get into it."

Asher: "Bad breakup?" He chuckled.

Satan: "Look, she cheated on me first, ok?!"

Asher: "Can't believe the Devil is this sensitive."

Satan: "Dude, she LITERALLY dipped just to go to this house party Hades was throwing. Hades more like Hadeez nuts all over his face."

Asher: "Must've been a fine Sheila for you to wine this much."

Satan: "Oh, yeah... yeah, she was."

The Devil wallowed in misery while the Hunter explored the ex-hellish castle. However, the Devil piped up, remembering why he brought the Guardian there.