Updating

Atlas Airspace...

7:39 pm...

3rd POV:

* * * * *

Winter: "I'll get Asher to the medical wing but you are all needed below. Make sure to spread out and secure as many civilians as possible."

The three Huntresses and Huntsman ran back to the Bullhead. Jaune peaked his head out of the aerial vehicle and signalled the pilot to take off. With a push of the throttle the Bullhead was back into Atlas Airspace, rushing back to assist Mantle.

Inside Atlas Academy Asher was being wheeled into the medical wing by a stressed Winter and several doctors and nurses. Atlas' medicinal building was a labrynth of twists and turns. A single subsection was It's own maze.

The cart turned into a large, white, open room filled with advanced medical technology. The damage wasn't fatal but it wasn't something to brush off either. Asher had been sedated on the Bullhead so healing him would be easy...

Well it would be easier if he had an aura. However, with those powers of his and that genetic makeup, the healing process will be two times faster.

Winter and another doctor lifted him up with great effort and dropped him on the medical bed. Winter nodded to the doctor and walked out. She stopped to look back through the window. Even though he was a loud mouthed, arrogant, sarcastic asshole, he was starting to grow on her.

What is the world coming to?

* * * * *

Mantle...

Two hours later...

The battle rages on.

Our heroes are tired and worn but fight tooth and nail.

The Grimm are unrelenting and ruthless but what they lack in intelligence, they make up for in sheer numbers.

People all across the city are either running for their lives or seeking shelter with Huntsman.

The people are becoming restless and are demanding action from Ironwood.

Nora is trying to incite reason but her voice is drowned out by angry chanting.

Before anything rash happens Robyn appears on every display in Mantle.

Robyn: "Atlas, I know your scared, but I'm here with General Ironwood..."

The camera pans out and shows Ironwood and Robyn's hands clasped together and glowing a slow green color.

Robyn: "And we have a message for you. I have to say It may sound unbelievable, but It's all true."

The civilians watch the screen as General Ironwood is now focused on by the camera.

Ironwood: "An ancient and terrible evil lies outside our kingdom. It was responsible for the destruction of Beacon, it attacked Haven, and for the recent attacks on Mantle."

Ironwood: "This powerful force goes by the name... of Salem."

The crowd begins to mumble and chat amongst each other.

?: "What the hell's a Salem?"

?2: "He just explained you idiot!"

Ironwood: "Salem seeks only to divide us, to turn us against each other. If she can incite hatred into us then we will lure in the Grimm... and destroy ourselves."

The camera switches back to Robyn. Nora looks around as the people begin to catch on. She smiles hopefully.

Robyn: "Salem herself does not work alone. Her minions have invaded our very city!"