Chapter 26 - Fishman

Your Pov:

Franky wasn't kidding when he said they were super hearing cause I can hear what people are saying from above.

I heard a familiar voice and it was Luffy! I was to about fly down and hug him till I noticed the fake Luffy... Don't tell me... I don't even want to what my fake self look like....

I heard music making me remember about Brook's concert. Now that's something I gotta see and hear!

I'm loving Franky!

I decided to go to the roof knowing the marine will be here. I turn myself into liquid to fit through the cracks to get in and the place was pack!

I enjoy the concert till it was over and the marine attack Brook.

I grab him and flew out of here.

" Y/n? " Brook question. " Yep! I really love your concert " I said. " Thank you- you can hear me?! " Brook said in shock and I chuckle from his reaction.

" It's all thanks to Franky! " I said. " Hey Brook how about we play together sometime? " I asked. " That would be delightful. I can teach you the basics." Brook said. " No need, I know how. I practice to be a musician before I gone deaf " I said.

" Being deaf doesn't stop from being a musician, Y/n. After all I'm dead and that still didn't stop me YOHOHOHO! " Brook said.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

You and Brook arrive at the ship with only Luffy left to come

" I'm so happy to see you Y/n! " Nami hug you. " Especially after that news we were all worried about you " Robin said in abconcern tone.

" I'm doing fine! Even though I had a trouble at the beginning I had overcome with " You said. " That's a great step! " Ussop said.

Sanji was having a nosebleed from seeing you, Nami and Robin. You were glad you weren't short since you were as tall as them.

" N/n! " Luffy hug you. " Luffy! Looks like we can finally depart to fishman island! " You said happily.

You saw Rayleigh but decided not to make eye contact.

Soon enough you were underwater.

" This is more amazing than expected! " You said in joy as you started drawing the most beautiful fish you saw.

Ussop and Chopper were having fun till Robin told them a joke in her humour leaving them terrified.

" I wonder if sirens those exist here " You mumble. " Isn't that the same as mermaid? " Ussop asked.

" That's where you're wrong... Mermaids are known as half human and half fish, while sirens are known as evil creatures or should I say 'evil mermaids '  " you said. " Why would you want to see an evil creature? " Ussop asked.

" Because what if what they say was wrong? Not all mermaids are good... And I would like to see it myself. You can't really trust someone words " You answered.

" It's getting cold... " Ussop complain.

" Grab a jacket everyone! " Nami yelled for everyone to hear. You asked Mr. Slimey to get you a coat.

" It would be much easier for us to travel if the marines didn't take over that kingdom" Robin mumble which made you curious.

" What do you mean? " You asked. " There was kingdom that used to be above fishman island. A lot of people would go there to trade or even go on vacation " Robin said.

" It was soon destroy on B/d for rumours saying the one piece was there. The government took action as someone reported seeing one of Roger's crew member, which made them believe that the one piece was there " Robin continued.