Chapter 22 - War

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Your Pov:
That can't be possible... Nothing change especially if we met Ace in alabasta... Maybe it's just a day early...

" Um... I need to go. I need to find Luffy and the rest of our crew " I said.

" How will you find Luffy? " Shanks asked me.

" I know my captain very well. But thank you for having me here " I said as I created water wings for myself.

" I will see you guys soon! " I said with a smile before I finally jump off their ship and started flying.

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

You don't know how many hours you have been flying but you finally spotted a big marine ship.

You smirk seeing the opportunity to steal the ship and have a big meal for yourself.

You grip your sword as you flew full speed at the marine ship.
" Who are you?! " A random marine said. You didn't answer and quickly attack them with your devil fruit.

" Crap! It's the sea witch! Prepare sea cuff! " The captain said but it was too late. You made a sea dragon to push everyone off the ship.

" Bye-bye! Thanks for letting me borrow this ship! Hopefully, you guys don't die! " You yelled as you wave goodbye to marine soldiers.

You create Mr. Smiley in a human form so that he would make you food as you operate the ship to Marineford.

" I have seen Nami navigating a lot of time so I know a little... Hopefully, I can arrive on time " You said as you took out a map and anything necessary to help you navigate.
You made more Mr. Slimey to help you.

" This will take a lot of my energy but it's for Luffy and Ace! Plus I will get food later " You said trying to be positive knowing you will join the war soon.

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Luffy Pov:
Everyone ran for the exit so that we can catch up with Ace. As the door got destroyed a marine ship appear in front of us.

" AH! A marine ship has found us! " The red-nose clown said. I was ready to attack them. But I heard a familiar voice.

" Captain! " It was... N/n!!
" N/N!! " I yelled as I fly myself to them and hug them tight
" N/n! It's really you!! " I yelled as I rubbed my face against hers.

I was so worried..N/n was the first one who got taken away. She was right in front of me and then...she was gone...

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

" You seem quite familiar," Jimbie said as he saw you and Luffy discussing.

" Here " Luffy put his straw hat on your head. " Eh?! Are you sure? It's your treasure... " You said in shock.

" I trust you, N/n. Give it back to me once we save Ace " Luffy said with a smile.
You felt tears in your eyes. " Yeah, we will save Ace... " You said trying your best not to cry. " That's the spirit! Let's get going "  Luffy said.

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Time skip

You arrive at marine ford

Your Pov:

We're finally here... Hope I get to live. I grip my katana tightly as I felt the atmosphere feel colder.

You can do it... Just make sure you help Luffy and assist him in any way you can.  I said to myself

As I finally landed on the marine ford I started attacking. I wanted to get this over quickly