Chapter 32 - Who is Ace...?

Hours of torture...you refuse to scream to sastified them.

Reader's Pov:

I was drag by them once again. My body feel sore. I couldn't repair my arm just yet because of the sea stone handcuff.

Jokes on them I can use both of my hands for drawing, writing and use my sword!

The hang my arm to the ceiling. My feet couldn't reach the floor so I just dangle there like a doll.

" Y/n..." I heard Law. It's a good thing they didn't notice my hearing aids.

He was sitting on a comfortable chair.

" Favouritism... " I mumble before I face Doflamigo.

" Is that all you care about? " Law asked a little bit annoyed. " My bad. Did you get torture and got your arm ripped off? I don't think so " I replied.

I know his arm is gonna go bye bye soon.

" Master is here! Be respectful! " Baby 5 punch both of us.

Do they have beef with me or something?

I decided to look around to find a way where I could escape with Law. I only saw window...I guess we could jump off but Doflamigo is in the way...

My eyes widen as my paintings that Nami sold 2 years ago...I should have check what Nami was going to sell...No wonder why I am here! The painting was where he killed Corazon.

" That's some nice painting... " I said nervously. " I'm sure you recognize them the most, Y/n " Doflamigo said as he went closer to the paintings.

" After all...you painted them. It's quite amazing how you were able to predict everything" He continued.

" But one wasn't... Ryuu Silver wasn't supposed to die, right? " Doflamigo said. " Lemme stop you right there. You have no right to say his name! " I yelled. I try kicking him but he block it.

" I don't why you would engage yourself with those lowlife pirates when us nobles can rule this world " He said as he held my thigh tighter. I guess with Ryuu it sort of change the plot...NO IT CHANGE MY THE WHOLE DAMN PLOT.

Suddenly the window behind him broke and snow came in like a snowstorm.

Someone grab me and I heard more glass breaking.

Feeling the coldness and warm embrace at this time...felt like my older brother Ryuu...?

Did I die? Doesn't matter I just wanna stay here a little bit longer... I felt my handcuffs being removed which made my body heals it self and bring my arm back.

" Are you alright? You're Ryuu's sister, right? " The voice ask and it was Sabo! He was holding me bridal style and I was clinging into him.

" Yeah...and yes I am his sister" I said as I got down. I was disappointed it wasn't Ryuu.

" Have you seen Ace? " I asked Sabo but he just look at me with a confuse look.  " Who's Ace? " He asked me.

My eyes widen... shouldn't the toys turn back to normal by now?!

" ACE!!! " I scream as look under all the big piece of rumble looking for him.

If they just forget Ace...than Ryuu's sacrifice is useless! If Ace fate is to just die!

The more I look for him with no lead the more I began to panic.

" C-clam down! " Sabo held both of my shoulder. I must look crazy for looking for someone is forgotten by the world.

" I don't know who you are looking for...but I promise I will find them " He said. It broke my heart knowing Sabo and everyone else... didn't know Ace.

" Have you seen a child?! Her name is Sugar and she is this small " I started describing her as my tears were threatening to fall down. Usopp what's going on?!

Out of desperation I grab Sabo's hand and ran where Usopp and Robin is supposed to be.

I saw Usopp running towards me in a panic. " Where is Robin?! " I asked in a panic. " Who are you talking about?! We have to get out of here! " He yelled and I look at him shocked... " We are not running away..." I said.

" Usopp bring out your gaint slingshot" I order and he quickly listen knowing my tone he knew I was being serious.

" What are you doing? " Sabo asked as he defend us from the toys that were about to kill us.

" I'm going to save Ace and Robin " I said as I turn myself into a slime so that Usopp could shoot.

" Shoot me " I said and the next thing I knew I was flying threw the air towards Sugar.

______

You and Usopp manage to free everyone from the curse.

" You did it! " Ace hug you and Robin did too after Ace.

" Wait, how come you manage to remember us? " Ace question. " That should be later right now we need to defeat Doflamigo " You said.

" I'm going to help Luffy! Make sure everyone is safe " You continued before you made yourself some wings and flew to the battle field.

" Ace?! I remember... " Sabo look at Ace in shocked.

Sobo Pov:

Ryuu was right...Thank you for letting me see Ace again. I never knew why you were so kind towards me...I wonder were you my guardian angel?

______

You arrive on them as you saw Luffy getting carried away while Doflamigo chase after them.

You begin to attack. Doflamigo seems pissed.

" I DON'T CARE IF I DON'T FOLLOW THE PLOT OR NOT! YOU'RE GOING DOWN BY MY OWN HANDS " You yelled in anger as you made the weather rain.

With the rain drops you began to teleport and attack Doflamigo at full speed knowing if you he could catch you it will be over.

Just 20 minutes... before Luffy can recover and help you.

_______

Status: Unedited

Sorry for the short chapter:(