Chapter 5 - Idiotic Captain

Zoro Pov:

Why would she trust that idiotic captain of hers? It's not like it matters anyway

" I need you to untie me " She accept my request and was about to pull up her katana but marines came so did her captain.

_______

" I found your sword! I didn't know which was yours so I took all of them! " Luffy smile while you took care of the marines who tried attacking Koby and Luffy.

" All of them are mine " Zoro answer. " And now untie me! " Zoro was pissed off since he kept asking for like 5 times. Luffy tried to untie him but couldn't. " N/n! You do it! I will kick thier ass! " Luffy went to attack the marines.

You did what Luffy told you and untie Zoro using your katana. " It's not everyday you see a swordman using three swords " You said as he grab his swords.

" Let's have duel later then. I'm pretty sure you didn't go all out against those weak marine " Zoro was basically mocking them when he was the one who got fooled. " Sure, but let's help our captain first" You smile at him as you help Luffy fight.

______

* Mini time skip*

You went to eat at a restaurant since Zoro haven't eaten for quite awhile. Luffy and Zoro ate like wild animals while you and Koby had table manners.

" Seeing them eat meat... feels like thier eating human flesh " Koby thought to himself as a shiver was sent down to his spine. Koby look at your way and you were done eating.

" That's all you eat? " Luffy said as he stole Koby's food without his notice. " I'm fine it's not like I haven't eaten for days nor have a black hole for a stomach " You stand up. " I will wait for you guys at the boat " You said as you leave the restaurant.

" Where are the rest of your crew anyway?" Zoro asked as he was comping down the meat he has in his hand. " It's only the three of us " Luffy said as he glub down the food he was chewing. " N/n is the vice captain while your our swordman " After Zoro heard Luffy answered he felt a little bit of regret but that didn't matter because You and Luffy were strong so he didn't have to deal with you unless your drowning.

Zoro was about to ask more questions but the marines came and told them to leave.

______

Your Pov:

I was done bringing food for us. Since we just have a small boat fruit was the only thing we could bring. I really wish we get to bring Sanji much sooner because fruits.... ain't gonna solve my hunger for a long time

Since thier not back yet I started drawing Sanji making food which reminded me of Gordon Ramsay. I can't wait to eat Sanji's food. Drawing food made me hungry... I should go to a food stall later.

My happiness die soon as Luffy jump into the boat with Zoro.

" Let's continue our adventure to Grandline! " Luffy said as he almost ruined my drawing of Sanji before I could even tell I wanted to go to a food stall.... Zoro has started paddling.

I took a deep breath and put away my art supplies and notebook avoiding the urge to hit the both of them. I finally understand how Nami felt being with Luffy and Zoro isn't going to do good in a small space.

______

Your Pov:

It only been a day and Luffy is already munching on our food supply who was supposed to lack for a week... Zoro of course didn't care since he was taking a nap. I was bored myself since they weren't much going on.... I would glady play with Luffy but the boat was too small...

" Look there's a bird! " Luffy yelled as he pointed at a bird. Zoro has woken up by Luffy's yelling " Let's eat it " Zoro said. " Allow me to- " I was cut off by Luffy who just grab bird beak. " Fly with.... " I mumble.

" That idiot! " Zoro started padding as fast as he could with your help. The more you and Zoro paddle, Zoro could hear Luffy screaming at the bird.

We saw two people screaming for help but I was to busy paddling so I let Zoro deal with it.....the next thing I knew I had a knife near my throat.

______

" Give us the boat and we will let your girl live " One of the man on the boat said. Zoro gave them a death glare as soon as they realize they were messing with the pirate hunter Zoro. They beg for thier life. " Follow the bird " The two guys immediately did what Zoro order them to do and even apologize and call him " Master".

You see in thier eyes that they wanted to live another day. Sitting next to Zoro made you feel safer since he had quite a reputation being a called a demon or the devil himself.

" I'm glad with you because I was about to bite his arm off " You were quite annoyed since they got wet with sea water so you couldn't absorb the water. " Your a weird woman " Zoro mumble but you didn't know since you were still quite annoyed from getting wet from a man that smell like booze.

You arrive at Buggy's territory you could see in a distance Luffy was in a cage. While Nami was about to light the cannon or was actually force to.

" We have to stop the- " You notice that Zoro wasn't beside you anymore. " Well, well looks like your knight in shining armor isn't here to protect you anymore " The man who was scared of Zoro said in a mocking face and tone as he grab one of your shoulder while the other one had a knife at your back.

You glare at the two man who lead you and slash them. " I should have kill you the moment you touch me " You said in a low cold tone as you walk away from the two man who was now bleeding on the ground.

_______

Walking around you saw the town was already half destroy things happen way to quick. But you finally found Luffy and the others.

" N/n can you get me out! The dog ate the key! " Luffy yelled as he was shaking the dog. " Luffy don't! " You grab the dog and gave him a treat. " You shouldn't ate a key it's bad for you... " You said as you pet the dog who was is your arms.

" Who's that? " A girl with orange hair asked. " That's N/n my first mate and N/n this Nami our navigator" Luffy said as he was shaking the cage trying to break out. " My name is Y/n not N/n " You said

" Eh!? I thought your name was N/n! You know what I'm just calling you that " Luffy pouted. " He was mispronouncing her name this whole time ..... " Nami thought out load. " How are we gonna get your captain out? " She asked

" We wait till the dog needs to poop " You said jokingly as you kept feeding the dog treats. " That's disgusting and will take way to long! " Nami yelled with a disgusting look on her face.

You sigh as you stand and got into position to cut the cage. " N/n what are you doing.... " Luffy said a little bit worried. " Just don't move and you will be alright " You smile as you pulled out your sword and cut the cage which made Luffy scream thinking he was getting cut into pieces.

" Oh.... " Luffy shake his hand and looking around if one of body part was at the ground. Nami was amaze that you cut the cage into pieces without hurting Luffy.

" You all should be somewhere safe " An old man said. " You don't seem to be around here.... " The old man looked at the four of you while the dog went to his arms. " That dog seem to be yours... He ate key make sure to get him check out " You smile kindly to the old man.

" I think you should be more worried of your friend... " He said as he look at Zoro clearly looking like he was dead. " Zoro!? " You quickly went to him and carry him to a safe place.

" The three of them seem crazy strong.... They could be good use when I will steal buggy's treasure " Nami thought to herself as she smile being proud of herself for finding such strong people.

_______

To be continued

I would have skip like some of the scene because I barely remember them- ( so don't be surprised if I made my own line)

Words: 1462