Chapter 28 - The mysterious swordman

Your Pov:

I woke up from the cold and came face to face with a men's face that was cut into pieces. I manage to hold my scream as I realized where this part was.

I arranged his face knowing the crew couldn't do it...

I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder which made me scream.

" AHHH! " Nami scream along with me and the head that I have in my arms.

" Why are you holding that head? " Chopper ask in shock. " Well... He said he was looking for his son! " I quickly said as I shove the head into Nami.

" How did you know?! " Kin'emon asked me in shock. He didn't mention it yet....

" You guys can take care of that. I'm going to get some coats and find a way out of this room. " I  said as I turn into liquid and slip into the door crack.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

" How did you end up...like that? " Nami asked. " I used to have a whole body did that guy with a sword randomly cut me up! " Kin'emon yelled in anger, clearly cursing the person whoever did this to him.

" A mysterious swordman... " Nami mumble. The only swordmans she knew was Zoro, Y/n, and Brook.

" Wasn't it hot awhile ago? How come were freezing now? Are we far away from Luffy and the others?! " Chopper question in a panicking way.

" The only way to found out is by escaping " Sanji said as he took out one of his cigarettes to smoke.

Suddenly the room to their prison cell opened. " I'm back! " You said as you had multiple coats with you and some other accessories to keep them warm.

" I made sure they were the right size! " You said as you gave a coat to each crew member. " You may not have a whole body but I still got you this ear muffs " You said as you put them on Kin'emon.

" A samurai can survive the cold! But since it's a gift from a beautiful maiden I have no right to refuse " He said while blushing.

' Beautiful?! ' You thought to yourself while blushing.

" You seem cold. Have my scarf " Sanji said as he gently wrap his scarf around you. You felt like your going to explode.

" T-thank you Sanji! " You said as you gave him a nervous smile.

" Let's get out of here! " Franky said as he broke the door.

' What was the point of me unlocking it in the first place?! ' You thought to yourself.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Your Pov:

During our escape...I never thought this would happen.

As I open my eyes I saw my own self on the ground...did I just die?!

" I-i can't hear! WHAT'S HAPPENING! " Was chopper in my body? I could tell he was looking for my hearing aids while crying.

I touched myself and notice the cigarettes in my pocket. I was in Sanji's body.

" Sanji! " I said to Nami well Nami's body to be exact.... Sanji was in there. This will be confusing.

" Y/n? " He said in confusion and I nodded.

" Looks like we switch bodies..." Nami said. She was in Franky's body.

We started discussing about a plan to get our bodies back.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Luffy's Pov:

" N/N!! " I yelled as I saw her but she on the floor crying... Chopper is comforting her but it doesn't seem like it's working....

" Something is wrong " Zoro said.

" I agree... " Robin said and Usopp nodded. " What do you mean? They look fine " I said.

" Fine? Y/n looks like she just seen something she wasn't supposed to. The dart brow is not bleeding like an idiot around Nami. Nami is acting weird... " Zoro said.

" Looks like they switch personality " Robin said.

" N/n!!! " I ran to her. " Is everything alright? " I asked and she look at me with teary eyes.

" LUFFY! " She cried as she hug me. " I'm doing fine " Sanji said.

" I'm talking to N/n not you, Sanji " I said as I tilt my head.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Zoro glare at you and grab your collar. " What the fuck happened to you, curly brow? " He said and he was slap by Nami aka Sanji.

" What are you doing to Y/n-chan?! " Sanji said as he stand in front of you in a protective manner. You couldn't help but laugh since Nami's body was shorter than Sanji's.

" Zoro must be confused " You said and Zoro raise his eye brow.

" During our escape...Law has switch our bodies " You explained.

" I knew it! " Usopp said.

" That's so cool! " Luffy said as he went to you. " How does it feel to have a weiner? " He asked and Sanji punch him.

" DON'T ASK WEIRD QUESTION! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE " Sanji yelled in anger.

" Luffy... what's with the extra pair of legs? " You asked. " Those are my legs! Give it back to me! " Kin'emon yelled at Luffy.

" Aw...I thought I could keep them " Luffy whine as he gave them back.

" Wait a minute... didn't those legs talk to us? " Usopp said.

" It's not a really mystery since the pair of legs uses gas to communicate " You said and Usopp gave Kin'emon a disgusted look.

" TEACH ME! " Luffy said thinking how cool he could be with that kind of skill.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Usopp found a way where no one would be confused on who is who by putting a cardboard of faces on which body you are in.

The rest left to get Kin'emon torso.

" I wonder if these children would eat? " You said to yourself. " They should be fine! I check them and all them have no injuries or sickness " Chopper said.

" What do you think will happen next? " Robin asked. " Hmm...in the future we will meet people that are good and bad " You said.

" Can you tell us which one are the bad ones? " Usopp asked and you shook your head. " Nope! It would have ruined things. " You replied.

As you were talking Law wanted to make an alliance with Luffy.

" N/n what do you think? " Luffy asked you.

" Me? Well...Law is quite trust worthy " You said. " Then it's settled! " Luffy said happily.

" Alliance offen become betrayal " Robin said. " I trust N/n's judgement! If she said it's safe then it is! " Luffy said. Which made Law wonder how come he trusted you so much?

To him you were just a basic human being who tag along with an idiot. Just who are you anyway that made you so special to the crew?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

To be continued

Words: 1084