Chapter 16 - Ghost or a skeleton?

You climb to the ship

" Did you go for a swim? " Zoro said jokingly. " Haha, No. Luffy just launched towards me and we both fell into the water " You said while faking a laugh and sneezed.

" Are you both alright!? " Chopper asked worriedly. " Yeah, it's a good thing that one of the Franky family was near " You reply.

" That bastard! How dare he almost kill a lady!? " Sanji said as he put his coat over you. " I will make sure I will teach him lesson. He gotta understand that you can't hear him " Nami said in anger as Luffy almost got himself killed and dragged you with him.

" I'll go take a hot shower " You said as you walk inside already knowing where is the bathroom. " I'll go make something hot for Y/n-chan! " Sanji said with hearts in his eyes while running to the kitchen.

" Stupid love cook " Zoro said under his breath. " Looks like our captain is almost here " Robin said as she heard Luffy's luagh and people calling someone a pervert.

What they were not expecting that Luffy stole Franky underwear. What was more shocking that Robin grab Franky's family jewels until he agrees to join.

______

Your Pov:

I felt so relaxed after the hot shower. Once I was at the deck Sanji has already prepared a whole table and three chairs for me, Robin and Nami.

They got drinks while I had some hot soup which was hella good.

" How are you feeling Y/n? " Nami asked. " I'm fine, It wasn't that big for a deal " I reply which it wasn't. Luffy was the main character and he wouldn't die so early but me? I don't know about me what if I would die before I even reach the time skip...Meh, I already made it this far.

" It's not fine! He could have killed you and himself! Don't got soft on him, Y/n " Nami said and she was right I had a soft spot for everyone... Being mean wasn't just my personality. But I do angry easily....

" Our Navigator gave our captain a quiet harsh punishment " Robin said as she took a sip of her drink. Nami was scary... I'm so lucky that I'm not guy..
Cause I would have to deal with Sanji.

Our conversation got soon interrupted as I felt the ship rock. I caught the bowl of soup before it fell into the ground. I quickly drank it before going near Luffy.

_____

Garp started attacking the strawhats ship by throwing cannonball with his bare hands.

After that you were surprised to see Usopp beside you, once you saw him you gave him a big hug. " USOPP! " You said as you felt Usopp slapping your back since he couldn't breath. " I'm so happy! " You said as tears build up your eyes. ' I got this same hug with Luffy now with Y/n... '. Usopp think to himself as both of his captain and vice-captain are quite alike but Y/n is more smart and mature.

" I wish I could get a hug too " Sanji said as he painfully watch you hug Usopp like a stuffed animal. " You're probably gonna die from that kind of hug " Zoro said as he saw Usopp almost running out of breath. " AH! Y/n let him go! " Chopper yelled as he transform to his human form separating you two. Luffy laughs as you apologize to Usopp and Chopper.

______

* Mini time skip*

The crew was doing thier own thing and you were in the art studio that Franky build for you and you were very happy.

Your Pov:

I was finally done with the painting of my mother. She on stage wearing a red dress with dark red lipstick. She would be singer if I wasn't born...

If multi universe exist than I wish in that universe I wasn't born so that my mom would have a career with my dad still being alive... She must be in a horrible pain after I die....

I sigh as I remember we will be at thriller bark arc soon. In the corner of the art studio there was my bagpack that I prepare. It has bandages and salt inside it.

I have a big advantage here. I felt proud of myself.

I wonder if I could fuse the salt into the water from my devil fruit to make salt water? Will it work though?

I felt the art studio shake a little so I quickly turn to the door to see Luffy have slam the door

" N/N!! We found something! " He said as he drag me to the deck where everyone else was .

There was a barrel

" Let's open it " Luffy suggested while Robin explain what could happen if we open it. " I agree with Robin. Who knows a skeleton could be in there " I joked as I will be able to meet Brook!

" Don't joke like that! " Usopp said as he hide behind me as Luffy open the barrel which a firework came out. " Cool! A firework! " Luffy said as he look at the sky while Usopp tighten his grip on my T-shirt.

" There's sake here " Zoro said as he dip his hand and using it as cup to drink the sake. " Someone has pinpoint our location. " Robin said.

The crew started drinking the sake.

" Oi Y/n, How about a drinking competition? " Zoro said as he smirk. I never like drinking since my mom's lover was an acholic. Ain't no way I'm gonna be like him I will be the total opposite. I would bury myself if I found out I had one thing in common with him.

" No thanks, You will probably win anyway " I said with a smile on face and I could tell Zoro was a bit disappointed.

______

The crew heard someone singing

" W-what was that? " Usopp said while trembling. " Stop hiding behind Y/n-chan and be a man! " Sanji said as he kick Usopp in the head. " But Sanji! It could be ghosts! " Usopp said as he try to mimic a ghost. " A ghost? How knows after all I heard many ships got lost here " Sanji said with a smirk. The crew started adding more fake stories to scare Usopp as Brook singing grew louder.

A broken ship was close to the thousands sunny there was a skeleton drinking tea and did a wave. You scream as you fangirl over Brook. You ran to the railing to look at Brook one more time.

" Did she get possessed? " Usopp said in a shaking voice while holding a chopper. " Was that a skeleton? " Luffy said a bit confused.

" Yeah! Should be take look? " You suggest which made Luffy beam in joy. " Y/n... please don't give him any ideas " Nami said a little bit scared. " I'm afraid they both made thier mind as you and Luffy were telling Franky if he could bring the ship closer to the broken ship.

" Were gonna die " Usopp said. " I don't want to die! " Chopper cried while hugging Usopp

" Who's gonna accompany those idiots? " Zoro said while pointing at you and Luffy already discussing what you guys would do.

" I'll go I'm gonna make sure Y/n-chan is safe " Sanji said. " I-i will go too " Nami said. " I bet she wants treasure from that broken ship " Usopp whisper to Chopper. " That's right! " Nami said with money sign in her eyes.

" You guys can go " Frank said. " Thanks Franky! " You said as you let Luffy climb first.

You look beside to see Sanji with heart in eyes waiting for you to go first.

" Sanji you should go first" You said as you make way for Sanji. " Of course, Y/n-chan! Anything for you! " Sanji said happily.

______

To be continued

Words: 1303