Chapter 13 - Saving Robin!

I'm using bold letters when a character is using sign language - A/n

Your Pov:

We enter the train as I felt it move I was quite nervous being on a train for the first time.

" Are you alright" Sanji said as he gave me a worried look.

Gosh, he was so sweet that I'm gonna cry...but I nodded instead to make sure he wouldn't worry about me

Sanji went first and I went second, he had my back while I had his.

I feel like powering up Sanji once the enemy would try to punch to me. I guess that's good in a way...

We finally reach where Franky and Usopp were kept.

" They took you too, Usopp? " Sanji said I could see that Usopp felt ashamed so I quickly slice both of thier rope with a pocket knife. I didn't have my sword with me at the moment since I wasn't able to get in time....

______

You continue your way to Robin till Sanji decided to have a duel with the chef on the train. You guys agreed since it was his pride after all.

You and Usopp were fighting together

" Y/n watch out! " Usopp has forgotten you were deaf at the moment but he also was hiding... He was scared... Everything in Usopp eyes was now in slow motion. He had to think quickly before you get shot.

" Damn! " Usopp yelled as he quickly got a masked and started fighting the rest.

Usopp Pov:

I don't want to be coward anymore.... even though I'm not in the crew Y/n still treats me like normal person...Even though I said mean thing about her in the argument if she wasn't deaf would she hate me?

That doesn't matter.... As I am now...

" Sniper King! " I yelled proudly and saw Y/n turn around and had stars in her eyes. After all Sniper king is pretty awesome.

______

You look at Usopp aka Sniper King in awe. You of course, played along sniper king was one of Usopp's character development and he was a badass once he introduced himself as Sniper king.

Sanji arrive at the scene and saw you admiring Usopp as he shoots off the guards while you made you sure no one gets to too close to the both you.

" You damn bastard! Curse you- " Sanji yelled in anger but was interrupt by you. " Sanji! Sanji! Look it's sniper king! He's " Usopp's friend " You said in excitement.

' Damn bastard... stealing Y/n-chan by wearing a mask... He even got admired by her! ' Sanji thought to himself as he glare at Usopp. In he thoughts he didn't want to break it to you...you were being so adorable gawking over sniper king like a kid when you were so much stronger then him. But Sanji wouldn't let himself break your heart...he would rather just glare and yell at Usopp when you're looking away.

" All clear let's get going " Franky said as he open the door.

_____

* Mini timeskip *

Sanji mini transport snail rang and it was Nami

You saw the snail talk ' Wasn't the call supposed to be earlier? ' You titled your head in confusion.

" Sanji who's on the phone? " You asked. " The damn Marimo and he wants to talk to you" Sanji passed you mini transport snail.

" Zoro? " You wanted to make sure but instead you got yelled at and you were trying not to laugh because the snail look so funny in Zoro's impressions.

" Do you even have some pride!? You just left your sword and go with ero-cook to beat the people who beat the shit of you last time! " Zoro yelled Sanji was about to grab the snail and yell at Zoro for yelling at you.

" Did you save it!? " You asked worriedly as you make sure Sanji wouldn't grab the snail. " Duh " The snail rolled it eyes.

" Thank you, Zoro! I'm glad to have you as my nakama. I will leave my sword in your care, I'm glad I wouldn't have to fight strong enemies with a pocket knife... " You felt relief when Zoro got your sword since it was one of a kind. It was made especially for you as it was about to keep up with your water moves.

Suddenly the snail face change to feminine

" Stop yelling at Y/n! Don't you remember she was injured too! " Nami yelled. " Y/n can please give this Sanji, Luffy would like to talk to him " Nami said and you could see the snail changing to Luffy's impression and you passed it to Luffy.

_____

* Time skip*

The rest of the stawhats finally came

" Here! Next time don't leave it " Zoro said as he threw your sword at you. " Thank you so much! " You were so happy that you even jump into Zoro's arms.

" LET GO! " Zoro yelled but was blushing in embarrassment. " Zoro looks like a tomato... " Chopper commented. " Let's catch up with Luffy! " Nami yelled as she grab her weapon.

" Let's save Robin " You said as you draw out your sword.

_____

After going to a rough battle you finally reach the roof to see robin saying she wants to live. You could see the pain in her eyes but never in her voice....you were sure you were going to cry if you heard robin saying she wants to live in a loud voice begging to be taken away.

You were going to make it happen no matter what. Right now you had to take away the keys from the CP9 members. After you made sure each crew had a key. You turn yourself to water and slit into the wall crack to reach Robin.

Robin Pov:

That fool pulled my hair to drag me away, I fought back. I couldn't let my friends help go to waste!

I even bite the side of rail... that's what got me to desperate. I remember those words... Friends. Thinking about it made me think of them and our memories.

The hit he has given me doesn't matter... Then he stopped.

_____

You punch Spandam on the chin as you rose up from the floor. You had a couple of injured since when chopper did his monster point you were gawking at it way too much that some wall of the building crash onto you.

" Who the hell are you!? " He yelled but you didn't hear him. You helped Robin.

" I couldn't bring the keys with me... " You said but Robin smile in relief.

" Shoot her! " Spandam yelled but you use sea wall to block the bullets. Then use a gaint sea wave to drown them.

" This should do for now " You said but spandam was desperately hanging on the rails cursing and Robin chuckle at the sight.

" Franky! " You wave your arms around as you saw him with the keys in his hand to uncuffed Robin.

______

To be continued

Words: 1158