Chapter 9 - Big Time skip

Your Pov:

Luffy broke the wall of Arlong's Park and said " Which was of you is Arlong? " I pointed at him obviously, I couldn't wait to see him get beat up! Luffy punch Arlong

" How dare you make our Navigator cry... " Luffy said

I took care of the rest and making sure my plan on burning this place down goes smoothly.

____

* Mini time skip*

After the fight with Arlong

" Sanji can I borrow your ligther? " You asked and with no hesitation Sanji agreed. ' Time to make this place a fish restaurant ' You thought to yourself as you light up a paper and put on oil. The crew was shock

" You didn't have to be so extra..." Usopp mumble. " Now Nami can finally be free! " You yelled. " Thank you.... everyone.... " Nami begins to cry tears of joy.

______

I'm just gonna skip and go to water 7 arc since I can't remember the others arcs properly! And it's making lose motivation and getting me to drop this book and I was like no! So I hope your alright with this big time skip :) - A/n

_____

Your Pov:

I decided to try to make a clone of myself to be more useful.... I mean I was pretty much useless when Nami would bark some orders to get us out of storm.... While I just panic not knowing what to do...

I used Mr. Smiley to make a clone of myself. I guess being an artist those come in handy since I can it look like me 100%

After a few hours you were done.

" Move " I ordered myself... Which they just smile and wave. I might " not " be jealous that they can hear.... But they can't talk because I never knew what my voice is like here.

I decided to go take bath now since we are almost at Water 7.

_____

"Robin can I come with you? Since I'm about to get some medical books" Chopper asked while Robin just smile. Before they could leave the the ship Chopper remember something. " Y/n wanted to come with me! I FORGOT! " Chopper ran to your room and grab Mr. Slimey who looks like you. " Let's go! " Chopper smile at Slimey which the smile back.

" There's the bookstore " Robin pointed at it and Chopper went inside. " Aren't you going in, Y/n? " Robin asked Slimey which it just tilted it head in confusion. Before Robin could asked Slimey more questions a CP-9 member called out to her. She was about to follow them but someone grab her hand.

It was Mr. Smiley who frown at the masked person. Slimey was given an order to always protect the crew. Robin take a quick look at the masked person then made a decision. She quickly stab Mr. Slimey and whisper to thier ear " Die " and slimey was shock and fall into the water by Robin pushed.

She followed the masked person but still look at Slimey who was now being notice by people who were trying to help. She had a small smile that she noticed it wasn't her vice-captain.

_____

Chopper Pov:

I saw plenty of medical books! I was done buying them until I heard screams from people. I immediately ran to see what it was.

" Robin? Y/n? " I look for the both them but they were gone. In a distance I saw a body being drifted by the current. The person had h/c and I knew it was Y/n. I ran to them screaming thier name. " Someone help her! SHE CAN'T SWIM! " I yelled as I tried to catch up to Y/n.

The more I to catch up to her I saw the sight of blood coming out of her body. I ran even faster just to pull her out.

Her body was cold and blood came out. It made me panic...she was losing so much blood. I started to cry

" Y/n...." That was all I could say...my body won't move. I felt Y/n touching my hand, She was smiling the look on her dark blue eyes was a look of forgiveness... I cried harder as pulled up the bandages and started warping around her wound.

" Y/N! PLEASE DON'T DIE! " I cried and yet she still smile me... Her body slowly started to melt to a form of bubbles. I desperately try to not let the bubbles go away.... " Y/n! Don't leave! " My guess is that her devil fruit was the cause of this... The only thing left was the bandage that was cover in blood. Y/n was gone.....

_____
Sanji was walking by and saw Chopper crying. " What's wrong? " Sanji bend to Chopper's level as soon as he did that Chopper hug him. " Y/n is gone... I don't know where Robin went..." Chopper cried knowing he was too late to save you. Sanji eyed widen and he was confused.

He noticed the bandages that has blood on it. " I couldn't save her... " Sanji pat Chopper's back as he cried. Sanji touch the bandages and noticed something.... ' paint? ' Sanji thought to himself.

Sanji Pov:

The paint reminded me of someone...

This is the work of my lovely Y/n...one of the best artist I met! She could matches the color of blood perfectly!

Snap out of it! Chopper is crying and both Y/n and Robin are missing

" Oi... Chopper the- " I was cut off. " We have to tell everyone! But what if they hate me for not saving Y/n! " He began saying stuff that won't happen. " Chopper!" He froze and looked at me. " Y/n is not dead "

" B-but I saw- " I cut him off. " She's not dead "

" Y/n is a strong woman who have been helping us just like Luffy. She cannot be dead while she's on our crew " I knew Y/n was strong but I still got worried... Her being deaf was a big weakness and those bastards will toae advantage of that! I'm never leaving Y/n side after this.

_____

Your Pov:

I was done taking a bath and the ship seems so empty... I was just in my towel walking to my room then I notice someone....

" Can you leave....? " I was about change and there was no way I'm waiting any longer. Kaku look at me in shock with a small blushed on his face. " Sorry..." He mumble as he lower his cap to cover his face. That's what I think he said from his blushed...he couldn't have said anything else right?

I pushed that thought away as I begins to change. Once I was done I notice Zoro looking at me quite surprise.

" I thought you went with Chopper? " He asked suspiciously. " What do mean? I was taking a bath...and who's that guy anyway? " I asked so that I won't be suspicious.

Zoro looked at me for second then said " He said he was shipwright and was checking the Merry " I nodded.

" I'm going to catch up with the rest, do you anything? " I asked and reply " Just some booze " Then closes his eyes.

I jump off and started my own adventure alone...but I also needed to keep an eye on Robin.

_____

To be continued

Thank you so much for 1.57k reads! It made me so happy!

I'm so sorry for the slow updates...

Words: 1237