Chapter 31 - Miss Dolly

Reader's Pov:

I put on a dress that Nami got me a few months ago. It was a type of lolita fashion dress of my favorite color.

I decided to go disguise myself like a doll during dressrosa to sneak in to the castle of Doflamigo.

I just need body paint to make myself more puppet like. I walked out and met with the crew

" Are we almost there? " I asked. " Yeah! Y/n you look so adorable " Nami said as she hug me.

" T-thank you " I felt embarrassed. NAMI SAYING I WAS ADORABLE IS THE BEST THING EVER.

" I did a great choice" Nami praise herself. " Nami-swan!! I got your- " I was about to wave at Sanji and he got a nosebleed. I got caught him and the tray of food.

" I will go call Chopper " Nami said and I made a water bed for Sanji before going to my art room.

" Time to look amazing! " I was excited since it was my first time body painting.

I walked out and got some stares...

" Who are you? " Luffy said as he tilt his head and I couldn't help but laugh.

" It's a disguise! " I laugh harder as he still got confused.

" It's a bit... unique? " Usopp said a bit confused himself but it's understandable.

" It's important to disguise ourselves on a warlord property. And I want you to warn about something that no one knows not even Law that we should be careful " I said as I was about to show them my drawing of Sugar.

It seems I got everyone attention. So I pull out a drawing of Sugar.

" What a cute child " Robin said.

" Yeah but this a person you should worried about. Her devil can turn people into toys " I said.

" No big deal. We can still fight " Luffy said. " No! You don't understand. Once she touches you... everyone will forget your existence. If that happens we would forget about our purpose on going to Dressrosa" I said.

" How do you know that? " Law asked.

I sigh " If I said what I'm going to say you will probably going to tell me I'm insane " I mumble. " But the toys on Dressrosa are forgotten people! They can't speak or move on their own because Sugar is controlling them " I said in desperation. I needed them to believe me.

Since Ace is alive I can't predict what's gonna happen for now on.

" We believe you " Nami said and the crew agreed.

" Thank you everyone...For believing me " I said with smile.

" We will always believe you, Y/n! " Chopper said.

______

You finally arrived at Dressrosa.

" Sanji can you look after, N/n? " Luffy asked. " You think that bastard is gonna something? " Sanji asked and Luffy nodded. He promised someone that he would but, couldn't remember who was that person but he swore he made that promise that he was going to keep you safe.

"  I'm coming too, that cook is gonna distracted by some woman " Zoro said

" I trust you, guys. I will go beat that bird guy before he does anything to N/n " Luffy said before he got dragged by Law saying he should follow the plan.

You played with the children by making bubbles already fooling everyone as you were apart of the toys here on Dressrosa.

" This toys are creepy as hell " Zoro complain as he saw womans literally dating some of them.