Chapter 20 - Celestial dragon

Your Pov:

I decided to go back to the ship early since I keep getting nervous about the next island... that's right, sabaody the island where the crew got separated. But where will I go?

To clear my mind of things I went to the aquarium to draw since Luffy would always put rare fishes there and then eat them. Come to think about it...if I ever got separated from them, I would be heartbroken they're doing a big impact on my life even bigger than the impact they did in my past life.

To make things worse Ace's death is coming!

I bang my head on the table

Think properly!

In the corner of my eye, I noticed a violin. Did Brook leave it? I stand up to hold it and it brings back so many memories.

I smile remembering all of it. I wonder... would I be able to play it? It's worth a try! If anybody hears it then I guess I will ask for their opinion...

I took a deep breath before I started playing Howl's moving castle. It was pretty popular and the movie is good! I started learning how to play that song so that I could at least get some attention on different platforms... I still remember how to play it.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

After a few minutes, you stop. You felt like you needed to stop. You walk out to see them finally coming back but you see Luffy disappointed.

" Did something happen? " You asked. " Yeah... Luffy is being moody saying Brook was the ship " Nami said. " Huh? " You were confused since you were pretty much the only one on the ship.

" N/n, was Brook here? " Luffy asked and you shook your head then Luffy stared at you before saying " Oh... Maybe it was a ghost"

" Don't say that! " Both Usopp and Chopper said. " I thought we were already over that " Zoro said a bit annoyed. You notice Brook

" How was the party, Brook? " You asked. " It was fantastic! "

" Glad you enjoyed it " You chuckle.  " Do play an instrument? " Brook asked which made you pause.

You wanted to say yes but a part of you wanted to say no since it just didn't feel right to say yes.

" No... " You said before you went to the kitchen where Luffy and Sanji were. You felt more comfortable around them than everyone else.

As you enter the kitchen you saw Sanji arguing with Luffy. " You just ate! I'm not making you food! " Sanji yelled. " Franky didn't even restock the food storage yet " Sanji added which made Luffy frown and sat next to you.

" What's wrong? " Luffy asked you. " Hm? Nothing at all " Your sweat dropped. " You're lying. N/n what's wrong" Luffy asked again.

Your Pov:

Oh, God...I feel like I'm about to cry. Luffy probably is too stupid to understand or I just don't want to say it because it's embarrassing.

I look away but Luffy finds ways to make me have eye contact with him. " Stop! " I yelled before taking a deep breath.

"....Are you hungry? When I'm sad I usually eat " Luffy said and he was right food could make me feel better. " Fine... Let's eat! " I said I could see Luffy smile as he heard me.

" SANJI! N/N IS STARVING!!! " Luffy yelled at Sanji which made Sanji quickly go outside to get ingredients.

" By the way Luffy what do you think? " I showed him the drawing I a made while ago. " Is the fishes I caught?! " Luffy said as he took your notebook.