Chapter 27 - Forgetting

Your Pov:

The light finally turn on and I saw Luffy on the princess who was about to cry. He looks like he roasted her whole bloodline...

I flyed up to them and cover Luffy's mouth

" Sorry! He doesn't mean anything he said" I apologize in Luffy's behalf. " W-what are you? " She asked as she wipe her tears.

I titled my head in confusion. Wasn't it obvious that I was human?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

Shirahoshi Pov:

Those dark blue eyes are just like mother's...I couldn't help but feel sad. Seeing her wings are like an angel but it was made with water. I guess you could all it a sea angel.

" Luffy, how about you eat? " She said to the man with the straw hat and he happily agreed. " I hope you don't mind " She said with a smile. " Not at all! Eat as much as you want! " I said.

Seeing her smile I remember my mother

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

* Time skip *

You arrive at Shirahoshi mother's grave

" I haven't been able to visit my mother since she died... Thank you for bringing me here! " Shirahoshi said.

Your Pov:

I was looking for flowers and it was no easy job. Are these weeds or flowers?!

This is stressing me out...I knew I should have study for stuff like this! Shirahoshi must missed her mother. I mean she haven't been able to visit her since she died!

I sat down and grab my art materials and started drawing. I will just make her a little gift before we get going.

" I'm finally done! " I said as I stood up. When I look at my surroundings it was just me... I blink a few times until realization hit me.

They left....

DAMN IT! How long did it take me? I mean the drawing is good but I gotta find them.

I immediately flew where they're supposed be.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You saw them fight and immediately join the fight.

" What took you so long? " Zoro said as he slash some fishmen. " I lost Luffy and broke my hearing aids... " You said as you knock out fishmans. " Must not be your day " Zoro said. " Really isn't... " You replied.

* Time skip *

As the strawhat finally saved fishmen island they had to leave.

The princess was crying. " Don't cry! Before I leave...I wanted to give you this " You said as you hand her a drawing of her mother. Her eyes went wide. " YOU'RE SO NICE! " She cried even harder and grab you closer to her face rubbing her cheek against your face. You felt her salty tears as your clothes absorb them...you felt like a tissue.

" Seems like the princess took a liking to our vice-captain " Robin chuckle. " Y/n would still be in our crew, right? " Usopp asked. " Yeah! What kind of dumb question is that? " Nami said.

Usopp went closer to Nami. " You know that nobles usually get what they want " Usopp whisper. " She's not that kind of person- "

" EH?!?! " Nami was cut off by Luffy. " That can't happen! " Luffy said as he launch himself to you. " N/n! You better come with us! " Luffy said. " Bye Princess! " You said.

" Please visit me again! " The princess said as she let go. " I will! " You yelled.

The ship departed

" That was really nice of you, Y/n! " Chopper said as he climb your back. " Huh? What did you say? I lost my hearing aids... " You said. You saying those word made you feel like an old person....

" It's a good thing I have extra " Franky said as he handed you another pair. " I'm sorry for losing the first one...I will take good care of this one! " You said as you put it on.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Your Pov:

I couldn't sleep at all....I got up from bed and put on my hearing aid. I could hear the peaceful ocean waves hitting against the thousands sunny.

I went to my art room to draw my brother and me and we were teenagers. Once he was 17 he left...when I first saw him again he didn't change that much....I don't really remember.

I felt guilty, I didn't want to forget my brother!

Once I was done painting it I felt those memories coming back to me. I hug the canva of the painting wishing it was my brother.

" I miss you so much! " tears roll down my cheeks. I wish I could have hear your voice...I only knew your appearance and personality...but never once hear your voice.

I will find your devil fruit and it's the last thing that I do! I open the door and saw it was already sun rise.

Was I awake for that long? I heard a door slam open. " SANJI FOOD!! " Luffy yelled as he burst to the kitchen door.

I followed behind him and dodge a cooking utensils. " GET OUT LUFFY! STOP EATING RAW INGREDIENTS! " Sanji kicked Luffy out of the kitchen.

" Morning Y/n. What would you like to eat? " He said with a sweet smile.

" Anything. After all you can make anything eatable delicious " I said as I smile back. I yawn as I sat on the chair waiting for the food to be done.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

All the strawhat crew started eating their breakfast but you.

" Is everything alright, Y/n? " Robin asked you. " Huh? Oh, the food is ready" You said as you saw your plate was missing half of the food. " You should eat before Luffy does it for you " Usopp suggested.

Before you could grab your spoon you fell asleep. " AHHH! SHE DIED! CALL A DOCTOR" Chopper panic.

" CALM DOWN! " Nami yelled and check up on you and sigh in relief as you were just sleeping.

" I will carry them to their room " Sanji said as he carried you bridal-style.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Sanji Pov:

I guess it was Y/n who was crying earlier... I should have been there for her!

I gently put Y/n on her bed and tuck her in. I tried not to get a nose bleed so I look to the floor and notice a box under her bed.

I pulled it out and notice a bunch of letters...ARE MAN SENDING HER LETTERS?!

I read one and it notice it was from her brother. Looking at the box I could tell it must his stuff...I noticed a sketchbook at the bottom and open it to see a bunch of drawing for the crew.

But Y/n wasn't there. Everyone was there but her... It looked quite old. I noticed at the end of the of the sketch book they were dates...

She started this 4 years ago and finished it 2 years. How come she knew what we look like right now?

I then remember she mentioned she could see the future...

" It's quite rude to snoop around. Don't you think dart brow? " I heard that Moss head voice and I quickly put the box back.

" What the hell are you doing here?! " I whisper yell. " The rest are looking for you " He said and I scoff as I walk pass him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

To be continued

Sorry for the late updates...I'm not feeling that well ( Mentally and physically). I hope you can understand!