Chapter 10 - The duel between the Captain and the Sniper!

Your Pov:

I should get a disguise I mean CP9 have eyes everywhere.... Cosplayer Y/n to the rescue!

I went to a shop and dressed like a character that wasn't from one piece. Of course I had wig because my eyes will be a dead give away with my hair...

I love how my outfit turned out. I smile as I spin around one more time to a mirror and paid for my outfits. I had to buy more so that the won't know the same person have been following them.

I saw Robin in a restaurant with a masked dude which I didn't know that they were saying so I sat a table where I could face Robin. It seems like the part where Robin was making a deal

_____

* Mini Time skip *

You decided to go to the Going Merry hoping the fight with Usopp and Luffy was done because the scene broke your heart and made you cry. You slowly open the door hoping it was only Usopp who will tell you to go away.

" I'm back! " You shouted. " A Ghost! " Chopper yelled in fear.

You saw Usopp cover in bandage and laying down on a mattress. You saw the impression of your crew and you knew what's going to happen.

" Y/N! " Luffy yelled and hug you and pinch your cheeks. " I don't know what you're talking about Chopper but Y/n is still alive " Luffy said as he was clinging on to you.

" Me dead? " You said confused. " But I saw you die! I'm sorry Y/n for not saving you! " Chopper cried as he hug your leg . " They thought you were dead. But I didn't believe it! " Sanji then pulled out the bandage that was cover in paint.

" Oh- " You said as it finally hit you. " You have an explaining to do " Zoro said and Nami nodded. You then made a copy of yourself.

" This is Mr. Slimey. I decided to try making clones of myself but it is not perfect since they don't have a voice..but they can hear..." You said in a hint of jealousy. " So cool! " Luffy then when to your clone and was playing with it. You explain to them that they listen to order.

" That's useful...but it's not important right now! How do we tell Usopp Merry isn't going to be fix " Nami said which made you frown and Luffy stop playing and turn serious.

" After this... I would like to say something " You said in a low voice fearing thier reaction. " If you're refusing Luffy's- " You cut off Zoro. " That's not it! I would like to say something- " Zoro cut you off. " Then say it ! " Zoro said. " Stop yelling at Y/n- chan you damn, Marimo! " Sanji yelled.

Zoro knew how much you love the Merry but was wondering if would refuse the Captain order just because of it.

" Stop it! Both of you! " Nami punch them in the head. You sigh " I'm sorry... But you have to wait what I'm about to say " you walk away knowing what will happen next.

The crew rarely saw you sad especially cried. The only time you did was when Foxy said that you were useless as Luffy's right hand. That someone could do a better job, you being deaf was useless and didn't want you in his crew.

What made you cried wasn't because he said he didn't want you in his crew is because he said all of those things to you. He was right...you been told that your whole childhood that deaf people were useless and can't even do a simple job.

____

You saw Usopp slamming the door open

Usopp Pov:

How could they do that to Merry!? She's our Nakama too! And I'm going to fight for her even if it means I'll lose!

I slam the door open just to see Y/n drawing like usual but with a sad look on her face. She couldn't have heard our argument she's deaf...

She then soon notice my present and gave me a sad look. Looking at her dark blue eyes is making remember all of the memories that she encourage me and praise my work!

I'm really going to miss...Y/n, Chopper and... Luffy

" Good bye, Y/n " I said as I was about to leave

" I wish you luck, Usopp. " I turned back just to see Y/n smiling and giving me a piece of paper. I look at it... And it was Me, Y/n , Luffy and Chopper goofing around the Going Merry while the others did thier thing...but there was a little spirit looking at us... similar to the person who have fixed the going merry in the sky island.

I wanted to rip it out but I couldn't...Y/n love art more than anything and is even nice enough to do our weird request sometimes....

With that I left without turning back...

_____

* Mini time skip *

The duel between Usopp and Luffy has begun!

Your Pov:

Even though I knew what would happen it's pain my heart to see it...I turn to my side to see that Nami and Chopper are already crying. I could see Zoro in a bad mood.

I knew that Usopp was going to come back....I even gave him a drawing of the Going Merry. He should keep it to remember Merry...Maybe I gave it to him to early....

I just suck up my tears...I was thier vice captain I can't cry at this moment

The fight was over and I went to comfort Luffy and he cried and I didn't know what he was saying...but I saw Usopp there laying on the ground

" It's alright Luffy...You did what you had to do " I said as I pat his back. It's hard fighting your own friend and thinking this will be the last memory you made with them...

I experience it myself ending friendship are hard....Ever since I decided to be musician I got a lot of disapproval... But I didn't let them bring me down! And I did became successful but died... before I could even receive my fourth paycheck. At least I have live my dream just for a few months...

We soon pack our bags to leave so I said good bye to the Merry

" Thank you for bringing us here...I'm sorry that we couldn't go to the New world together" I touch the mast of the ship. " I will remember you for the rest of my life, Merry! " My tears spilled. I loved the Going Merry! I cleaned her every week and made sure she was ok...I thought I could at least make Merry last a little bit longer...

But I guess Oda didn't want that...I shouldn't messed up what he work so hard for!

_____

To be continued

Words: 1143