Chapter 4 - Meeting my Captain

Sorry for not posting for a day or maybe 2? I really don't know...But I'm back!

____

3 years had passed since you train and help around the restaurant as a cook and cleaner. Today was finally the day you will sail out.

" I'm gonna miss you " The little girl hug your waist. The samurai sigh as he saw his little girl getting more attached to you than him. But of course he will miss you but just to prideful to show it.

" You better make it big kid. Because I didn't waste 3 years of- " He was cut off by his wife. " Don't mind him...Thank you for spending 3 years with us. You a made a huge difference in our life. " The woman smile and hug you.

" Thank you so much for taking care of me for the pass 3 years " You smile and got to your boat and paddle away.

" Please visit us! Come back to visit us! " The little girl cried cause she saw you as her big sister. " I promise! " You yelled .

______

You decided to go to Dawn island to meet Luffy. You were thinking you could be same age as him since you already saw Ace's bounty.

Your Pov:

I was near the Dawn island and saw a crowd of people so I'm guessing this is where Luffy will sail out. I saw a sea king backing away since he was punch so I decided to slice it to finish the job.

I was able to stand on water because of my devil fruit. I use water below my feet to make it look like I'm standing on water. I could see the crowd jaw drop while Luffy was looking at me with star in his eyes

" Join my crew! " Luffy wrap his arm around me and put me in his boat.

Luffy Pov:

" My name is Monkey D. Luffy and I will become the king of pirate! " I smile at my new nakama who also smile back at me.

" Sure, Captain" She reply while the village seem shock but I didn't mind I got my first nakama on the first day!

" To the granline! " I pointed at the sea. " Hai! " My new nakama said

______

Your Pov:

I'm pretty sure Luffy was bored because he kept looking out to the sea for an island and saying are we there yet or something like that? I can't lip read properly since he kept moving every second.

" What's your name? " He was close to my face but I push him away. " Y/n, and please don't go to close... "

He smelled bad...I mean he took a bath once a week.... as I was padding I felt like the boat was moving on its on.

" Is it just me or the boat is moving on its on? " I ask Luffy who is also confused. " I think so.... I mean I saw this tornado that's coming towards us " Luffy pointed at the the whirlpool that is ahead of us. " Why didn't you tell me!? "

" I thought you knew....? " He begins to pick his nose and throwing boggers at the sea. " Our boat is going to be destroy! " I yelled.

" Really!? Quick get in this barrel! " Luffy was about to grab my arm but I use my devil fruit to make myself some wings and grab Luffy. There was no way I'm getting in a barrel with Luffy knowing he smelled like onions...

I could tell he was surprise since he kept moving around. " Stop moving or else I will drop you " I said jokingly but it was true. I couldn't hear Luffy but I could tell he was enjoying himself.

" Luffy.... I forgot to tell you this but I'm deaf... Meaning I can't hear anything. I knew what you were saying because I can read your lips " l decided to tell him because I didn't want to keep any secrets.