Chapter 7 - Losing memories is like waking up from a dream

Your Pov:

The three children told us the way and we were on our way to Usopp. And to be honest when I first met kaya's butler I knew he was suspicious because of the way he lift his glasses? It's not normal!

I quickly walk over to Zoro

" Let's spar after we get a boat " I said as I walk in front of Zoro and started walking back so that I can read his lips.

" Sure, you better get ready to lose " Zoro smirk. " Don't be too cocky! It doesn't matter who won the spar because I have a lot of things to compete with you " I reply

" Like what? " Zoro rise one of his eye brow. " As your vice captain I wanna make you sure your goal as the strongest swordman- " Looks like walking backwards was a bad idea because I trip over a rock and landed on back.

That was so embarrassing.....

_____

Zoro sigh as he helped you get you. " Don't get to ahead of yourself ".

" Get moving love birds" Nami teased as she was behind Zoro. You notice a small blush on Zoro face as he lightly push you off his way. " Do I have dirt on my back? " Nami help you wipe the dirt off your back. " Let's get going before those two cause trouble... " Nami sigh and grab your hand. You were so happy on the inside since Nami was one of your top 10 favorite character.

____

Your Pov:

Thanks to my fall we arrive late at the scene Usopp has already punch that butler. It saw a Kaya shock look and Nami yelling so I'm guessing I have to step in.....

" We are sorry for trespassing but we were only trying to have talk with Miss Kaya " I said in a calm voice.

" Get out! Miss Kaya doesn't have to talk to disgusting pirate like you! " He gave a cold glare as he lifted his glasses in a weird way ....

" I see.... Well then I suppose we will get going. We don't want to cause more stress to miss Kaya, because her poor manner butler can't treat guest properly " I said as I begin to drag Luffy knowing he was stubborn. I might have change the story a little bit....but who cares? I didn't change it that much.

I smile at Kaya and wave goodbye.

____

" N/n you didn't have to apologize " Luffy said as he was being drag away. " We can't keep making a scene.... That girl is clearly stress after what you guys did " Nami said in a annoying tone.

" Usopp are you alright? " You said as you walk over to Usopp. " Yeah.... I'm glad you step in because I would have cause bigger problem to Kaya... " Usopp sigh.

" How are we supposed to get a ship now? " Luffy asked Nami. " I don't know, SINCE YOU JUST RUINED THE CHANCE ON GETTING ONE! " Nami scolded Luffy.

_____

Your Pov:

I found a place were is perfectly ok to spar. Zoro was already in position.

" I hope your not planning on going easy me " I know damn well he won't.... But I just wanna tease him a little.

" Men or women, I don't care once your my target. I show no mercy " Zoro simply reply.

Zoro attack me first so I defended myself until I saw an opening but fail since Zoro could defend it. I clearly didn't pay that much attention to him since this is serious battle.

_____

Your Pov:

The battle between me and Zoro finally ended no one won since Luffy butt in.... Luffy went the wrong way and telling us about the butler being a pirate and that they were about to kill Kaya.