Chapter 25 - Duel

Shanks laugh at your shocked reaction. " I guess your mother hasn't told you anything about him " Shanks said.

" What do you mean? " You asked. " Let me tell you a story about your father " Shanks said.

" Your father was a great man... Our vice-captain love him so much that he told him to take his last name which was Silver. He had great sword skills just like your grandpa! " Shanks said you could see he was a bit sad.

" Even though your father wasn't related to Rayleigh. Rayleigh still saw him as his son. " Shanks continues.

" Still will take a while to process...But how did my father die? " Y/n asked wanting to know more about her father.

" I wish I knew that myself... " Shanks said.

* Flashback*

" Shanks! Ready for a party? " F/n said as he hold a barrel of booze.

F/n - Father's name

" Woah! What's with the celebration? " Shanks asked. " My little princess is finally born!! " F/n yelled for the whole red hair crew to hear.

Everyone cheered

The party started and everyone was having a great time. F/n and Shanks were in a room drinking by themselves.

F/n gave his sword to Shanks

" Here " F/n said. " Why are you giving this to me? " Shanks asked feeling worried since F/n wouldn't dare to let anyone touch his sword.

" Give it to Y/n once she's older...I'm afraid I wouldn't able to do it " F/n said and Shanks look at him with wide eyes.

" What are you saying?! You finally have the family you wanted! You have a hot wife and two amazing kids! " Shanks yelled. " I want them to have a normal life! I don't want to ruin my children's lives just because I'm a pirate...plus it would ruin my wife's reputation as a noble " F/n said as he slammed his cup down.

" You're one of the strongest people I know...you can protect your family " Shanks said. He knew how much F/n wanted to have that kind of life.

" Shanks...as my brother please do this " F/n begged. Shanks sighed.

" Fine! But you better come back for your family " Shanks said and F/n smiled.

" Thank you "

* End of flashback*

" But that never happened...after that party, there was no news about F/n. Soon after your mother's kingdom was destroyed " Shanks said.

" Oh...it must be hard for you " You said as you grab the sword. " Even though I don't know my father...I will keep his sword! " You counited.

" The way you talk about him. I could tell he was a great man " You said with a smile. " Enough with the depressing mode! Let's have fun with my friend " Shanks said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

_________

Your Pov:

Take deep breaths...There is a character name F/n which is my father. How also travel with Roger and was like a son to Rayleigh?! Plus there is no news that he's alive or not

Alive or not...I don't think there will be much difference...

I noticed that we finally arrived. I got to see Perona's ghost around which made me smile but there were also monkeys...I forgot they exist.

_______

Zoro Pov:

I fall to the ground out of exhaustion.