Chapter 19 - The sacrifice

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

70%

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

now loading . . .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

After the fight, you had to go back to the ship to see the trio monster in a weird position.

You immediately laugh seeing the sight.

" Wait! Don't wake them up I need to draw this real quick! " You said as you quickly grab your art materials.

" We don't have time for that! " Usopp yelled. " Wake up! " Chopper said as he slap Sanji. Robin even use her devil fruit power to slap them but it didn't work. " Guess we have no choice... " Usopp said.

" What do you mean? " You titled your head in confusion as you look at Usopp waiting for what he is about to say. " Y/n is in a bikini using a- " You quickly throw one of your erasers into Usopp mouth and he started choking.

" What the hell?! Why would do that? " Usopp said. " No, We are not doing this " You said.

" Y/n in a bikini?! " Sanji said as he woke up. ' I love you, Sanji...but you gave me second-hand embarrassment ' You thought to yourself.

You took a deep breath before yelling. " A STRONG SWORDSMAN STOLE ALL OUR MEAT! "

" A strong swordsman you say? "

" HE STOLE WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM? " Luffy yelled as he cling to you with a look of betrayal. " N/n why didn't you protect the meat? " Luffy asked you. Now you felt bad seeing him like that.

Sanji kicked Luffy " Have some respect! " Sanji yelled.

" Finally you're awake " Franky said.

Usopp started explaining the whole thing to the monster trio

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" They stole our food?! " Luffy said in shock as he ran to the food storage room just to find cheese. He cried as he kept eating cheese.

" We just need salt? " Zoro asked and you nodded. " They already robbed us " Franky said. " Nami-swan will be furious if she finds out " Sanji said.

" About that..." Usopp chuckle nervously before telling Sanji that Nami got kidnapped and she was about to get married to the guy who licked you. " What...? Why didn't you save her?! " Sanji yelled at Usopp as he grab Usopp by his overalls.

" Ahem! " Robin fake coughs to get everyone's attention and it work. " Our vice-captain has a plan " Robin said.

" We will each have a bag of salt " You said. " We only have cheese, N/n! " Luffy said as he took a big bite of the cheese he have in his hand.

" The salt is actually in the art room " You said and the crew look at you in confusion. " Mr. Smiley protected the art room " You said.

" Oooh, No wonder why that room wasn't damaged" Chopper said.