Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Neos: Wimp you said.

Laxus eyes widen hearing that voice again, it has been year since he heard it. Everyone turn to the pale blonde in all black walking closer towards Laxus. This make Laxus body tense up but he still try and have a brave look keeping up his persona.

Laxus: Faker...

Neos: Tell me, if you lose to me right now, will you kick yourself out of the guild when you become master?

Laxus: What?

Lightning crackling around Laxus

Neos: You said when you become guild master, you will kick out every wimp. Compared to me, you're a wimp.

Laxus: Why you!

Neos: If you think you're so tough then prove it.

Laxus disappear in a flash of lightning appearing behind Neos, his fist cover with lightning.

Neos: Xyz Dragon: Secret Art: Overlay: Treason Discharge

A wave of dark electricity spark around Laxus, taking away half of his strength.

Laxus: Ahhh!

The dark electricity then go to Neos moving from his back to head then down to his feet, he then does a roundhouse kick sending Laxus crashing into a pillar breaking it.

Wendy: Xyz Dragon?

Natsu: Was that?

Lucy: Is that Dragon Slayer Magic?

Gray: How is that possible?

Mira: He use Elemental Magic.

Lucy: What!?

Neos then began to walk closer to Laxus who look up in pain.

Laxus: How...?

Neos: Well I'm a Fault Dragon Slayer. A fake one.

Laxus: What?

Neos: I guess the name "Faker" does fit me very well don't you think?

Neos let out a smirk before turning away and began walking towards Mana.

Mana: Look Onii-san, I'm a Fairy Tail member now.

She show him a Fairy Tail mark on her hand making his eyes widen before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Neos: Right have you think of a job yet?

Mana: You don't seem to be happy... don't worry. I just get a temporary one.

He smiled patting her head, she know his relation with Fairy Tail isn't good, he had been the one that not only save but change her life for the better. So the least she can do it stay by his side and support him.

Mana: I was thinking that-

Erza: Let all go one a job together!

Erza appear out of nowhere having her arm around Neos, then knee down getting closer to Mana this also drag Neos down.

Mana: You are Erza Scarlet, Neos-san big sister.

Erza: Right, that mean-

Mana: You're also my Onee-san!

Erza's eyes turn to star, she was over joy hearing those word, she hug the little girl happily with her other arm still over Neos neck, who is struggling to get out. Her normal physical strength have surpassed him.

In the back Wendy looking at Mana with jealousy in her eyes, some dark aura leaking out from her.

Erza: You know what, forget about the job. Let's just hangout for today. I'm even going to show you around.