"He didn't deserve to live and since you couldn't get rid of him, I guessed it would be better if I did the honors." He stated.

"Why did you take them, what do you need them for?" I questioned, taking back our conversation to the kids.

"Stop worrying, Princess. I said they're in safe hands, so guarantee that they are." With that he vanished, leaving me utterly confused and generally curious about his motives.

"Authorities has been on the look out for this young lady who allegedly escaped from prison last night, with a total number of twenty three dead bodies found in the station after her disappearance." This  feminine tone came from the television, talking about me.

"Apparently all security cameras weren't available from the time 4pm last night to 2am early this morning, so it hasn't been declared that Miss Darcy Hills killed those individuals but surely the case is being looked at."

"Anyone that has seen or heard about her whereabouts should kindly report it to the nearest police station. The sum of a hundred thousand dollars would be rewarded to anyone able to locate her."

It's official, my name has been plastered for delinquency. Something I've always tried to drift from.
And it's all thanks to no one but Rico.

————-

"This isn't much of a good first impression, is it?" I heard someone say beside me, waking me back up to reality.

"Who are you?" I tiredly questioned after taking a close look at the light-skinned lady in front of me.
Her dark shoulder length hair was styled with a few curls and the brown eyes she portrayed reminded me of someone.

"Rico's younger sister. You can call me Tasha." Her tone filled with a dangerous feminine energy and I loved that about her.

"He's told me all about you." She continued before getting comfortable on the bed beside me.

"Rico has certainly made your life a walking hell. It's not like I expected anything less from him." She continued with a slight grin.

"What are you doing here?" I interrogated, feeling my mind in a jungle.

"I was called to look after your siblings. The two little girls are angels." Her voice dim but also filled with enthusiasm.

"How are they?" I quizzed, seeing myself asking series of questions.

A heavy burden slightly flew out my chest when she replied with a nod.

"They're Fine. You could come see them if you want to." She said and I was about getting up till I remembered, for some reason I was numb.

"I... I can't move." I muttered and she reached for her back pocket and brought out a small sachet with a number of pills in it.

With time, she got up and fetched a glass of water from the table.

"Take this, you'll feel better." He fingers lifted up my chin and dropped two pills on my tongue before following it with some water.

"Rico might just kill me for this but who cares." Her statement mixed with series of giggles while she swiftly pulled away from my hold.