Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars

Start from the beginning

He try to find any other survivor but she is the only one. He also found some books and record in the girl old home somewhat still intact.

Neos: Mana Sayutski.

The hidden descendent of the child of god of the Sayutski family. The Sayutski child of god... had the characteristics...

Neos: The power to grant human wishes unconsciously...

He look at her in shock before continuing to read

They're kept isolated from the world, given limited education to raise them, the child are kept away from human and relied on their mother to raise them. Their power only lasted until they reach 8 year old. The family had set up a boundary field to block human thought.

Neos: There is only one month left, before she reach 8. (A child with the power to grant any wishes unconsciously. The world work on a equivalent exchange, if granting any wishes is possible then there must be something in exchange for those wishes.)

Looking at Mana he can't help but felt wrong, a magic the grant wishes there will always be somekind of condition.

Neos: (There must be a condition of some sort. A mage use their magic energy to cast spell, a reality warping spell would drain a large amount of magic energy.)

He let out a sigh

Neos: (I'm over thinking this, but the boundary field that block human thought is broken that mean she can either hear people thought or just wishes.)

Pulling out small lacrima he began crafting.

Time Skip 4 years

Both Neos and Mana have been traveling around world together, Mana is 12 now.

Neos: (Mana had became human, I take her across the world seeing and expressing many things.)

Mana: Neos-san, the potato stew is ready.

Neos: Coming.

He walk towards our camp

Neos: (In the end I didn't use her as a tool using her power like most people would if given the chance, because I never see her as one. Instead I raise her as my own sister, teaching her many skill like cooking, navigation, survival. While giving her books for her to learn and develop into her own person.)

Mana: I use the new seasoning that we bought, how does it taste?

Neos: It's delicious.

She smile hearing this as they continue eating.

Neos: (Her Wish Magic haven't show up ever since that day I found her, she ask me to teach her magic, so I teach her, to be more specific Elemental Passive and Projection.)

Elemental Passive Magic is a sub form of Elemental Magic, instead of focus on one element or in Neos case multiple elements. This type of magic let the user use passive spell from different elements. Like Neos's seismic sense, getting resistant from elemental attack, adjusting body to their environment, ect.

Not much of a magic for combat more for survival. Although no one even want to learn this type of magic since they have to learn from multiple peoples that have knowledge about different elements.

Neos: (She also use some of her free time training her own magic, Stardust Dragon Slayer Magic. A type of lost magic that we found in a ruin dragon temple, where the Stardust Dragon, Fudo now rest.)

Flashback

Neos: Stay behind me Mana.

Neos holding two of his lightning blades facing this ancient dragon while protecting Mana.