His Makeup Artist jk ff 23

Start from the beginning

Hearing those words from Lee.... mr.baek felt happy & immediately hugged his son.....

Mr.naek: I'm glad finally you decided to go forward..... I'm happy son..so..sooo.sooo,, much happy.....

Breaking the hug mr.baek look at his son by putting his hands on jeebams shoulder proudly.......

Mr.baek: now I'll announce you as a CEO of our baek industries.....

Hearing to her husband,Mrs baek felt happy......

Mrs.baek: Finally you decided to take a good decision.....

Mr.baek: hmm...he is my only son & only heir of industries.......Lee..... arrange everything for his take over... What do you say son....

Jeabam: I'm okay with it,,, after all i can't deney your decisions right...

He said making mr.baek laugh....

Jeabam: haha... okay I'll be back in few hours,,i have something important to do.....bye mom....

Saying that he was about to go mr.baek stopped.....

Mr.baek: what important work you have?????

Jeabam: I'm going to bighit to meet uncle nim...

With in seconds mr.baek eyes darkened,,, staring his son with questionable look.....

Jeabam: i know that you maybe thinking that i may go to y/n & bother her again...... don't worry dad I'm not going to do that... infact I'm going to say sorry to her for my rude behaviour towards her......

Mr.baek smiled releasing a sigh & nodded..... and jeabam left.....
.
.
.
IN BigHit........

V: it's soo beautiful... jungkook......

He said looking at the dimend ring ....

V: she'll definitely like it...at the same time..i think she won't accept it too... cause it was too expensive.....

Jk: i know she is not such type of girl who will die for luxurious & expensive  things,,,, but still i wanted to give her something special cause it's our first date.....

V just hummed in agreement with a smile on his face.....

V: okay where are you taking her by the way....

Jk: it's {xxxx}....[imagine whatever you want]

V: oooo... that's cool broo.....
.............
...................

Yeri: Y/N.......nim.sir is calling you.....

Y/n pov: i frown my eyebrows....

Y/n: why....???

Yeri: i don't know.....he said someone came to meet you.......

Getting more confused i went out before nodding to yeri,,, opening the door i asked.....

Y/n: excuse me sir...may i com......

My words stucked on my throat looking at the person who sat opposite to nim.sir....

PD.nim: y/n.....why you stood there come in....

I couldn't able to move an inch after seeing him smiling looking at me....

Jeabam: don't get panick y/n.... I'm not here to trouble you,,, I'm here to apologise to you....

I twitched my eyebrows in confusion...

Jeabam: yes... I'm really sorry y/n for behaving like a jerk towards you... Please forgive me....i know it's hard for you to believe me but it's true I'm changed,,,, I'm seriously trying to be a better person,,, and i really wanted to try a friendship thing with you.... let's be friends y/n ... please....