91: golden boy (14)

Like all reptiles, the dragon has a very strong sense of territory. Vincent did not occupy him in the ancestor's lair. The magic circle made the distance insignificant. When he came out of the circle, The red dragon pressed him against the mountains of colored ore, and then there was an almost endless amount of intense copulation.

"Enough...enough...!"

The boy's groans were swallowed by the dragon. He guided the dangling to please his hot spot. Vincent held the snow-white waist with one hand and pressed the shoulder of the dungeon with the other. This gesture made the boy All the struggles were in vain, but after a while, he completely gave up his resistance, and obediently crawls on the treasure heap to serve as the dragon's top laner.

The source of power contained in the body of the Holy Son continues to flow out along the junction of the two, Vincent's unique silver pupil is unpredictable, after I don't know how many expeditions, Chao Deng contains Eyes full of tears watched the other party transform into a prototype, a huge red dragon entrenched in the golden cave, and something touched his naked back.

"Don't...don't!" Toward the lamp began to fear: "Let go of me...!"

He wanted to dodge, but he only took a few steps forward and was crushed to the ground by a claw. The dragon behind him let out a pleasant hum, and the sticky liquid flowed from his back to his heels. When Chao Deng reacted, something pressed up and poured over him.

He is covered in…

"Um..."

Fuck you, I will drown.

The scales rubbed against the skin of the Holy Son, which was as white and greasy as beautiful porcelain.

The golden gems that filled the entire cave complemented each other, and in a trance, I heard a slight movement, the sun slanted down from the outside of the cave, raised his hand towards the lamp to cover his eyes, and after a while, he put down his hand and slowly opened it eye.

It hurts...

Recalling the picture of being passed out halfway and waking up, the other party was still attacking the city and plundering the pool on his body, he pinched his brow bone with a headache.

"Awake?"

The tall figure who came in from outside the cave approached him step by step, the red hair of the dragon race was dazzling, and seeing the light of Chaodeng agree, Vincent picked him up.

"Anything uncomfortable?"

The strange-colored eyes that were close at hand were like flowing blue silver gems, shook his head at the lamp, and then put his head on the red dragon's chest.

"Do you want to get some sleep or go out and see?"

The other party seemed to like his obedient appearance very much. He pursed his lips towards the lamp silently, and said softly, "Where have you been?"

"Fighting birds, offering sacrifices," Vincent frowned slightly: "The old men found that the blood of the dragons was easier to wake up the ancestors, and they began to collect the blood of various dragons."

"Will it die?"

"No," Vincent hugged him tighter: "It only needs a little blood, and it has no effect on the dragon."