99: peach crack (2)

Trembling, his eyes met the man's lead-colored eyes that were transparent like a lake.

If it doesn’t suit your heart, then you—ah, ah, ah, ah!”

With a squeak, the bones in his shoulders hurt like they were split open. Tears on the lips: "I said it, I don't want to hear it."

The hand slid down to hold the beautiful long legs, all the way to the white and tender legs of the light.

"Here," the long silver hair fell on Chao Deng, he could feel the other person's soft lips kissing his own skin, and a long and sigh-like voice passed in his ear: "It's so beautiful."

It was another sharp pain that rose from the soles of his feet to his mind like an electric shock. Wrapping around his body, lead-colored scales rubbed recklessly against the lamp's skin.

"Let it stay beautiful," the sudden sound broke the charming and deformed scene in the room. The man maintained the action of kicking the door open, with long arms and legs and a straight posture. Her appearance was particularly striking, and Caesar raised his eyebrows a little arrogantly: "Isn't it bad for a long-legged beauty?"

"You are..."

The longer the song raised his eyes, the pupils stood up for a moment.

"Hello, what should I call you?" Caesar smiled to himself: "Hypocrisy? Fragment? ... Just call me a son? You are also born to me."

"It's hard to imagine," Wen Yuyu's eyebrows swept through the slightest anger: "If it wasn't for the aura on your body, I would never have considered myself such a thing."

Such a thing...?

Wait, isn't Caesar a system? What does having a baby mean? ?

“…President?”

"Hmm," Caesar added, seeing Zhao Deng's eyes flickering, "I'm not."

“…”

Roll.

Mr. Caesar please experience the mood of Chao Deng thinking that he finally found an organization and then was abandoned. It is so **** melancholy.

"The system in your mind is my conscious beast. In fact, it is not bad to say that it is me. My conscious beast is spiritual and has no entity... I will explain to you later."

Zhao Deng barely maintained his sanity in the pain, and in a daze, he heard the longer song and let out a chuckle.

"Having said so much, does Little Lamp know who you are? Probably not."

“…”

The man frowned slightly, seeing him silent, the smile on the snake's lips deepened: "Tell him, what did you get from him," his fingers stroked Chaodeng's eyelids The pale-colored mole, closed his eyes like a conditioned reflex when he saw the light, and murmured in a meaningful way: "It's hard to be trapped in a drum, if you are willing to stay here with me, I will take care of everything. Tell you, the reason you met us, the reason you had to leave... As long as you nod your head now, I will forgive everything, go back to Yexuan with me, and I will support you for the rest of your life, okay?"