42: Doomsday (8)

The news that the appearance of high-level zombies is approaching human beings has caused people to panic for a while, and all kinds of suspicions have emerged one after another.

Turning the small glass bottle in his hand towards the lamp, the ice blue ripples in it, and he has tried to apply the inhibitory medicine to the low-level zombies in the middle of the mission For the shallow wounds, those zombies turned into humanoids without exception. He used more than half of the potion during the experiment. If he didn't use it again...

He hesitated for a moment, put the glass bottle in his pocket and walked downstairs. The silent crew was waiting for the command of the regiment commander. Since three days ago, the Thursk Base announced that the establishment of the security zone on the edge of the North District was completed. , successively invited major forces to participate in the ribbon-cutting ceremony, silence is naturally included. The man sitting on the sofa resting saw him come down, nodded, got up first and walked out the door.

The Hummer is moving forward in the mud, even though the Western District is currently the world's leading area, scientific research is developed, and the construction of public facilities is more than one grade worse than before the apocalypse, yellow sand and strong wind blowing off-road gun color The outer shell, Wei Jing pulled him into his arms, his strong and slender arms wrapped around Chao Deng's waist, the tall man almost blocked most of the wind and sand for him, he raised his head and looked at the man's bright narrow eyes , in exchange for Wei Qiao's kiss on the top of his hair.

He was stunned for a while, and after a while, he said embarrassingly: "Boss, why are you calling Qiao?" Before Wei Qiao could answer, Chao Deng laughed: "Do your parents think you are too much? noisy?"

The man lowered his eyes and said casually: "It was quiet when I was young, so they took this."

"My father-in-law and mother-in-law took it wrong, it should be called Wei Nao Nao."

"..."

"Noisy~"

Wei Qiao didn't bother to argue with him, grabbed someone and pressed him on the edge of the car to block his mouth, the shark directly opposite showed an expression he couldn't bear, but Lu Zixiao was interested to see him The two struggled until they reached the safe area. The security guard who came to check the identity asked to show the certificate, and Wei Qiao released the flushed facing lamp.

A small number of ordinary humans have moved into the safe zone. According to Arthur's plan, more and more ordinary people will be able to settle here. On the surface, Arthur provides shelter for civilians Everyone knows the abacus behind the scenes. The Arthurs led by Stephanie are the only group in the six bases that are good at scientific research. If they can't conduct clinical experiments, no matter how powerful she is, it is impossible to really develop a zombie virus. The antidote, these ordinary human beings who are ignorant and full of hope from all over the world, will in all likelihood end up being forced to conduct human experiments by Arthur.

No one in the know will prevent the creation of the safe zone, the last hope for the end of the apocalypse.

More and more guests gathered in the hall, and the leaders of the major bases came to chat with the guard one after another. He bowed his head and whispered softly to the beauty in his arms, and the tender appearance made many people's faces turn red, and it made the most powerful person in the world willing to show such an expression. The person he loves must be Get lucky.