106: Kingdom Rise (5)

The robot that was destroyed and de-energized quickly turned on the backup power after reacting. There were dots of electronic light from the dark tower, and the man's low voice flowed in the air.

"When they told me that I had to connect with your sea of ​​consciousness to reverse the situation, I didn't want to do this kind of thing with a stranger. Now, it's not just a reversal of the situation, I I saw civilization through your eyes and walked to a distance I never thought of before, and you awakened my mind."

The machines approached the psychic by means of thermal induction. Caesar's voice in the broadcast was calm, and the spirit of words made them all stay in place. Needless to say, the mental power consumed by instantly manipulating all the machines in the tower was unremarkable, but the man's tone showed ease and ease.

Chances are, it may be difficult for us to have such an intersection now, after all, you are very defensive. As compensation, if we win, we will go to bed, and if we lose, we will die, isn't it romantic?"

"The whole world has heard it," the red-haired beauty managed to straighten her slightly messy ear hair, and Oriola's gaze pointed at the complex looking lamp, and said with emotion: " What a shameless boy..."

The voice on the radio paused, and Caesar's chuckle fell into it very clearly, it was a short and hoarse syllable.

"There are so many possibilities in life, no matter how many times I start over, I will always choose you."

The zig current made the human voice blurred, and the previously controlled robot resumed its ability to move one after another shortly after his voice fell, Oriola looked at the electronic clock not far away: "Just right three minutes."

Turn to the side of the light: "I want to go up."

"Of course," she laughed. "We should all go see him."

More and more power users arrived at the mother tower. The loss of total energy made the robot move more and more crazy. During the process of going upstairs, Oriola's consciousness beast opened every floor The big warehouse gate, even if the big warehouse is indeed detained by the murderers with bad deeds, releasing these people can delay time for them, as long as they survive for 20 hours, the copper wall and iron wall cast by machinery will spontaneously collapse, and they need fighting power. .

With Oriola, things have become much easier. The red-haired beauty skillfully uses consciousness beasts to assemble any metal within reach into a counter-attack weapon, and the automatic guns and shells make mechanical It is difficult for people to get close to them, and because of the locator she carries, as long as the ability users who know each other will come from nearby, when he and Oriola pass the corner, the girl with metallic hair rushed out and hugged. Waist toward the lamp.

"Lilith."

Look down at her at the lamp.

She was injured a little, and a metal bullet was embedded in her calf, but the girl was used to arching around the lamp and calling her name at the lamp.

"Do you know where Caesar is?"

“…”

The girl looked up at them, the strange double pupil did not rotate as usual, Oriola sneered at this: "Are you scared? Little Lily."