59: fame (3)

Xie Lin's identity is mysterious to ordinary people, but as a senior investor in the industry, Xi Cheng knows more or less about him. Mo's information was only the tip of the iceberg, but even so, it was enough to make Xi Cheng fearful. The man stopped, looked at Xie Lin, and wrote lightly.

"Xie Shao, is this wrong? Let you see this, it's rude." He just finished his words, turned his face towards the lamp and faced Xie Lin, pinched his cheeks and said in a deep voice : "This little star is ignorant, and he wants to not pay when he gets cheap. I will teach you a lesson."

"...ha...go away...!"

Zhao Deng was struggling constantly on him, but he didn't know what it was like for Xi Cheng to hold such a youthful body in his arms. Pharynx, Xi Cheng gritted his teeth.

"Give me peace, it's not time for you to show off."

"Xie Lin...!" Those eyes with the accumulation of mist suddenly looked at the silent person by the door, with a trembling voice: "Help me... save me..."

Did you get up? That's why I want you..."

He turned his head towards the lamp, and smiled at Xi Cheng without warning. He smiled brightly like a cherry blossom, and he was really good-looking. Before Xi Cheng could react, he heard opponent's voice.

"I don't want you, idiot."

Xi Cheng's originally handsome face was gradually distorted. Instead of being angry, he smiled and pressed the lamp to the soft chair to make him face Xie Lin, and his fingers were stuck in the latter's mouth. On both sides, he was forced to drool.

"Young Master Xie, this kid dares to miss you," Xi Cheng's **** continued to penetrate into the light, so that the latter almost choked, he noticed the light of the light. The body became sticky under the effect of the medicine, and Xi Cheng's eyes deepened. He knew that Xie Lin didn't like this. Although the other party looked like he had passed away, he had never seen him touch anyone. Xi Cheng intentionally made such a belt. Xie Lin naturally couldn't stand the **** scenes and left: "Look..."

"I don't have the habit of sharing."

Xie Lin interrupted him and walked in front of Xi Cheng in two or three steps. His peculiarly colored hair and pupils looked even more bewitching up close. He motioned to Xi Cheng to take out his hand and take it out himself. The man picked it up, and the moment his arm touched Chaodeng, Chaodeng whimpered, realizing that Xie Lin's fingers were about to be put into his mouth, he opened his lips obediently to Chaodeng, and after a while, he just insisted. One by one, the pale fingers pulled him into Xie Lin's arms.

"Um..."

He is too sensitive.

"I want to take people away, do you mind?"

Under those pale red pupils, Xi Cheng gritted his teeth and nodded, and was about to walk out of the box, Xie Lin leaned against the door rail and tilted his head slightly. Fei Li, Xie Lin's voice was flat.

"Don't look for him in the future."

He was carried into the underground garage, vaguely feeling that Xie Lin had called someone. He spoke English, and with the level of the lamp, he could barely understand "don't go", "" "Let's go before" and Xie Lin's "fuckoff" before hanging up the phone, seeming to sense his gaze, Xie Lin turned his head.