9: coquettish in cage (9)

Her gorgeous, graceful figure is tightly wrapped in a dark red embroidered dress, and her attractive slender legs are wearing metallic stiletto heels. Anyone can see how carefully she dresses up before her appointment.

      How much influence does peach news have on your career.

    "That's fine, let everyone know you're mine," she smiled sweetly, girlish shyness and perverse desire in her expression, as if immersed in some kind of In a beautiful and secret fantasy: "As long as there is a morning light, I don't want anything, and I don't care about anything."

    Even so, it still can't stop the entertainment reporters from gradually becoming obsessed with him. When the first person pressed the shutter on him, everyone was crazy to shoot him like a dream Figure, he raised his hand to block the dazzling spotlight, someone couldn't help hooking his collar, the beautiful mixed-race actress waved in disgust and stretched out to touch his arm, not caring that her nails were being ripped off due to excessive force. Broken in half, crimson blood dripped on the expensive plush carpet.

    When Chu Chiyu clicked on the phone, the current affairs news in the push bar just refreshed.

    He glanced at the page casually, his eyes like the night could not be taken away from the picture of the peach news, he remembered the face of this woman, last week in the movie plaza, facing towards Deng looked at her face, and the subtle interest in her eyes made her feel unhappy from the bottom of her heart, and she was even more familiar with the soul-sucking beauty next to her.

    The first sister of the top domestic entertainment company, in just a few days, after he became interested, he could easily have the other party's wholeheartedness.

      His eyes, a moment later, a tear fell silently down his white fingers.

    The city lights up all night, the drizzle that has just stopped migrates with dust, the flow of people is endless, and the autumn wind gently shuttles between the gaps of the buildings in the evening.

    He bowed his head slightly towards the light, wearing an inconspicuous dark blue cap, and walked hurriedly to the boarding gate of the airport. He had no luggage, and the security check went very smoothly. Empty, leaning on the comfortable and spacious seat, he called the system somewhat unaccustomed.

    [Relaxed? ]

     ]

    […]

    [? ]

      ]

    [I understand, so it's even more strange,] Chao Deng smiled and ordered a glass of white water to the flight attendant, watching with interest the other person's blushing cheeks hurriedly poured water for him: [Other characters are how is it like? ]

    [Apathy is the most normal one. ]

    There is a faint smile in the system's voice.

    [Hey, are you kidding me? ]

    Zhao Deng opened his eyes slightly in surprise, and before he could say a word, the broadcast in the captain's room rang without warning.