28: National Color Day (7)

The news of the elders of Qibaolou bewitching the public and deceiving the eight gates to cause them to be damaged by the evil Jade Jue quickly spread throughout the world of comprehension. At the critical moment, he praised him for taking risks and exterminating traitors. Before leaving Tiansi, he looked at the monks who came forward to thank him or followed Yue Changge with reverence from afar. Chao Deng deeply felt that his initial judgment could not be more accurate.

    In this world of comprehension, the purer the person on the surface, the more unfathomable it is.

      The pair of men and women, remembering the cloud makeup densely pressing on the peach branches, turned their arms towards the lamp and turned to the slick monk beside them.

    "Hey, did you know from the beginning that only Taoist companions come here together?"

    Seeing that he didn't answer, he just hooked his lips lightly, turned his eyes towards the lamp and walked forward, listening to the slightly faster pace behind him, the black-haired and black-eyed demon cultivator was lazy Yang Yang raised his eyebrows.

    One star left.

    After nightfall, the number of people gradually increased, and the river lanterns floating around the water reflected various colors. Seeing the river lanterns swimming by his side were all holding flower notes, he couldn't help being curious and stopped them. A river lantern, the longer the song on the side, let his hands itch, and when he opened the paper to the lantern and quickly read the words on it, he was a little surprised: "This... Whose confession seems to be?"

      】

    He dismantled several river lanterns in a row, and all he saw was this sentence. Just when Chao Deng thought that someone was bored and wrote a large piece of the same flower paper, he dismantled different content.

      Worrying about, there is nothing to linger on, and seeing everyone seems to be looking at dead things, I felt strange at the time. 】

    The movement towards the lamp was slightly stagnant. After a while, he turned his back to Yue Changge and put the picked up flower paper on the ground, and continued to fish for the river lamp without saying a word.

    It turns out that Lao Tzu is acting like a bastard... But whoever makes you like a **** is a big beauty.

    With the dim yellow firelight, a new round of river lanterns floated up and down from the upper reaches. He followed the circular blue lantern and took it apart. Come with a light woody fragrance.

      The matter took several months, and when Yexuan heard the jokes of Yunxi and the others, he also blamed my wishful thinking. Later, I realized that you didn't have such thoughts on me, and I didn't consciously complain. 】

    The cold moonlight fell on the eaves of the lamp, and the long jet-black hair scattered behind the back was meandering like running water. Since I went to the embroidery a few days ago, the clothes facing the lamp have all changed into bright colors. The man was dressed in red, revealing a small section of his neck that was soft and weak. Seeing that his fingers holding the paper were trembling slightly, Ye Changge rubbed his head.