49: Black sun (4)

He pulled his earlobe, and as expected, Dongfang Rose in his arms trembled all over, his snow-white skin glowed a pitiful pink, and Zhao Deng seemed to whisper something again, but it was an unfamiliar pronunciation that Tang had never heard before. As Shiratori, he knows all the slang and ancient languages ​​from all over the world, and he can be sure that the other person doesn't speak Italian.

His Omega may be speaking nonsensical language unintentionally, or just complaining about pain, he may mention a place name, a religious term...or a person's name.

Long before the action, Tang investigated the second son of the Costa family. This young Omega has a charming face like Pandora's Box, but he acts very well-behaved. Promiscuity, lack of interest in family management, Tang is very sure that he did not commit himself to anyone before meeting him, but the previous conjecture made Alpha's instinctive desire to be on the brink, perhaps his slightly violent pheromone affected the court. Deng, the latter unconsciously buried his head in his arms to seek comfort, Tang Jianba restrained his momentum and held a small piece of smooth skin on his side neck.

Chao Deng put his arms around Tang's shoulders, and the brunette-haired youth slipped his palms down the other's waistline. Sure enough, he felt the moist and sweet fragrance of his hands, and the pheromones that lingered on them, like the sun. Enough to drive even the coolest Alpha mad.

The young man's beautiful fingers stopped on the man's shirt, and his fingertips slid down the buttons. Finally, Tang stopped his aggressive behavior. He slowly licked the wet fluid from his five fingers. As if he was tasting some delicious food, he picked up the exhausted beauty and kicked open the door of the church room.

"Did you get a rose?"

The young and handsome cardinal greeted him with a smile when he saw him carrying someone out.

"Not yet."

"You're kind to him, and gentle," Roddy put down the scriptures in his hand: "Perhaps after Papa Costa falls, his only son will be better off? Like being the wife of the youngest godfather ever in Italy... so much love."

Tang ignored him, just gave Roddy a stern look, his eyes fell on the Holy See cross, the Xishen orange smeared ambiguous colors on it, the cardinal wisely No more words, he moved to open the church door for the young man. Before leaving, Roddy bowed to him, as pious as a truly loyal believer.

"Sicily awaits your triumph."

The coffee at 3 o'clock in the afternoon was full of the fragrance of sunshine. When he went downstairs to the lamp, he saw his bodyguard taking the coffee cup from a beautiful woman who still had charm. He recognized that A gentle lady, a maid manager who has worked in Costa's family for more than ten years. She is usually strict and gentle. I really don't know how Tang got acquainted with him in just two months and made her willing to open a small kitchen. , Seeing Chao Deng, Tang slightly raised the cup to him.

"Do you want to try it, Second Young Master? It tastes great," he looked at the head maid with amber eyes: "Miss Idelia's coffee has always been very good."

The head maid responded with a smile, and she happened to be called by someone. After salute to the lamp, she walked away.

The rabbit whose owner turns around is both cute and obscene: "What happened to me?"