47: Black sun (2)

"Get out of here and find a safe place."

The soothing voice broke the silence, Tang's eyes swept past the lurker in the distance, he looked around for a moment, and gestured towards the lamp to follow him.

The black sun-like pheromone is getting thicker and thicker, the rare and sweet taste attracts a lot of Alphas in a short period of time, but fortunately they left quickly, Tang finalized a room In the hotel, after locking the doors and windows, he lowered his amber eyes towards the beauty whose legs were already weak.

"I'm going to buy an inhibitor."

Zhao Deng responded to him in a low voice, and before Tang could move, he saw him slip off the sofa accidentally. Instead, Tang hurriedly stepped forward to support him, but he never expected that his actions would actually make Chao Deng tremble, and a low-pitched gasp appeared between his beautiful lips.

How...so sensitive?

His eyes moved to the sofa, and after seeing the puddle of sweet and greasy wet liquid left above, he couldn't help but cast his gaze to the face of the lamp, the thick little face nearby was blushing, Between the bright red lips and tongue, the snow-white teeth can be faintly seen.

Amber eyes concealed the unpredictable emotions, Tang said nicely: "The sofa is wet, sit on the bed?"

"...well, well..."

Add a half-star hate value during the estrus period, so cool that you faint.

In a trance, I felt that someone was holding him on the bed, and immediately opened the door and left quickly. After Tang let go of him, the uncontrollable terrifying pleasure weakened by most, and the other party didn't reveal half of the pheromone just now, Even if he deliberately uses drugs to suppress the Alpha characteristics, he has to be said to be a person with very strong self-control.

After a while, the sound of a key turning came from outside the door.

"Oral medicine and external medicine," accompanied by the sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground, the young man's soft voice said briskly: "The doctor said that it is best to use external medicine in this situation, and he asked me to persuade me I advise you not to be shy."

"What...?"

"Put it in and you'll be more comfortable."

Not far away, the small light blue pills were made into strips, Tang put the inhibitor and the pills in his hands, bent down very gentlemanly and whispered: "I'm waiting outside You, Second Young Master."

Every cell above and below was captured by that devastatingly luscious smell, and Don took a deep breath.

"Wow, that's not great."

He muttered to himself, with a smile without haze on his lips, but his hand simply went to his crotch in accordance with desire.

The heavy rain in the clear sky buried everything, and the spider plants on the windowsill were knocked off a few twigs, waiting for the light to come out of the room, Tang waiting outside was blowing bubbles, He was sitting casually on the bronze-colored rail, looking like he was going to fall, and when he saw the lantern, he got down from there, and the five fingers that held the gun all the year round made a gesture of invitation.