23: National Color Day (2)

The visiting monks in the blue-ground silver-patterned robes walked lightly, and the avenues paved with regular stone slabs were buried in the light clouds and mists, making the Yexuan Palace, the number one in the world, really like a fairy's residence.

      Fen's terrifying news, Qibaolou is separated from the eight sects, but is closely related to them. Unlike Ye Xuan, who is higher than the eight sects because of its powerful force, Qibaolou only dominates the world of self-cultivation with its superb refining skills. Most of the magic weapons and sharp weapons of the cultivators came from the hands of their smiths. This time the main pavilion was burned, and the damaged rare treasures, smiths, and secret methods of smithing would affect the interests of most of the cultivators.

      The team sent to encircle and suppress the demon cultivator is often in disarray, and the helpless Eight Gate factions are forced to unite and send a message to the Yexuan Palace, requesting that the wicked be brought to justice. In front of the palace gate, the gloomy mist and the dangerous mountains and strange stones constitute a heart-pounding picture. Outsiders have always been allowed to enter the first and second palaces. What will happen after the two palaces is as unpredictable as a towering mountain top.

    The monk in the silver and blue costume walked to the waiting line for a long time. After bowing his bow, he lowered his voice.

    "The palace lord said that the demon cultivator will be captured within three days, please rest assured."

    There was an obvious joy on the face of the communication envoy: "Thanks to the great kindness of the palace master, I am very grateful."

    "You don't need to be more polite." The monk in Yexuan Palace supported the envoy who wanted to salute and comforted: "Please be relieved, Yexuan will definitely give an explanation to the devastated Taoists. "

    [Still no stars? ]

    [No change. ]

    Zhao Deng scratched his hair in distress: [It's strange, everyone tells the world to come and arrest me, don't you hate me at all? ]

    [You'll know when you're caught. ]

    […Speaking of this,] Chao Deng was a little depressed: [Does Lao Tzu have to be arrested, dare to have some confidence. ]

    [I don't dare. ]

    […break up. ]

    Spit out the sweet grass in the mouth towards the lamp and stood up, the soft blue silk accompanies his movements and hangs down to the side of the white jade-like face, even if he wears the blue clothes of immortal style, the deep planting cannot be erased With the bright color in his bones, spiritual energy fluctuations came from the vast sky in the distance, Chao Deng's expression changed slightly, and he retreated into the dense forest in two or three steps.

    Ten monks in silver and blue Taoist uniforms surrounded the dense forest where he was from all sides. At the critical moment, the natal magic weapon was used to protect the body, but it was unable to compete with the domineering and evil power. The formation was broken. The remaining nine people immediately sacrificed the magic weapon and attacked the center of the dense forest. The giant tree that covered the clouds and the sun responded. Instead, the demon cultivator, holding a scorching fireball in each hand, gave them a ghostly smile.