82: golden boy (5)

Dorothy didn't care about the bleeding wound, she turned her head, half a huge bat wing still covered Chaodeng's body, she stroked the back of her head with one hand, and when she put down her hand, Numerous wind blades attacked Luo Ting.

There was a lot of smoke floating where she was standing, and Dorothy held up the face of the lamp with a happy expression and kissed her, her soft waist pressed against the boy's abdomen.

Before she could speak, the back of the witch's head was pulled back, Luo Ding's face with a lazy smile appeared in Chao Deng's eyes, he looked under such a terrifying offensive Unscathed, seeing the black flame burning in his other hand, he subconsciously stopped Chao Deng.

"Don't hit women, don't hit women!"

"Huh?" Luo Ting ignored him and shoved the black flame into the back of Dorothy's broken head. The latter gritted her teeth and held back her scream. She seemed to realize something, and suddenly After giving up all resistance, the devil's deep and mellow voice fell on the chaotic bar: "Don't hit her, wait for her to ride you?"

"I..."

Lodin threw the witch aside, rubbed a hand on Chaodeng's face, just covering the place where Dorothy had kissed, smelled the blood of his palm, and moved towards the lamp. Deng was stunned: "Are you injured?"

But it is like surging magma, the endless vitality inside is galloping, and the big devil on the opposite side does not care to withdraw his hand.

"She wiped it."

Clean well.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

"That..."

He lowered his eyes as if embarrassed, his voice was hesitant, seeing Luo Ting raising his eyebrows, he simply grabbed his hand directly at the lamp, his bright red tongue licked the other's palm, the power contained in saliva The source of the wound gradually faded the dark elements of the wound. The self-healing power of the devil is different from that of ordinary people. With the compensation of the holy son's body fluid, the skin of Luo Ting's palm quickly returned to its original appearance. Look at his face.

"You...are you..."

Dorothy stood up while coughing. Even though her face was covered in blood, her exposed fair skin and graceful figure were still amazingly beautiful. Unlike before, her eyes were fixed on Luo Ting. , the unnatural frenzy inside made her red pupils seem to be on fire.

"No."

Lodin was cold.

"..."

Wait, this is the reaction!

Looking at Luo Ting and Dorothy at the lamp, the female demon only glanced at Luo Ting with a complicated look, but there was no more text, contrary to all the demons' expectations, always proud After the female lord nodded to the great demon in the center of the field, she turned around and retreated to the dark place.

She gave up robbing human beings, and she gave up being enemies with Lodin.

Or at least known to the demons, her actions undoubtedly meant that the sudden appearance of the big demon was far superior to her. Noticing that the surrounding demons were retreating, she raised her eyebrows silently towards Deng.