83: golden boy (6)

A halo of creamy thickness descended from the sky, and the sea water was surging, and the raspberry-colored sandy beach at the foot of the lantern stretched to the end of the field of vision. There were no plants, no animals for the time being, and no food. The source of water and water would soon become a big problem. He stayed away from the beach as much as possible. The slightly faded sight of the chase made him relax a little. He hesitated for a moment and decided to continue walking into the beach.

But no matter how long he walks, the surroundings remain the same, the purple sand beach is like soaked ripe jam, the ever-gorgeous ocean follows his footsteps, and the clouds above his head like cherry blossoms Light and half-dark float in the light, and it is rumored that the harbor in the Sea of ​​Alice is inhabited by devils, and no one can escape from there.

Sighed towards the lamp and took the initiative to approach the beach.

The time is approaching evening, and the bay will get colder after dark. Although he is not very hungry, he is indeed thirsty. His fingertips burned, which was taught to him by Lottin not long ago. He found some dead branches, maybe trees, or maybe plants in the sea. He lit them and huddled beside him to keep warm.

I originally thought that the battle between Lotin and Ellison would end soon, but the time has passed for most of the afternoon, either they are still fighting, or Lotin cannot reach Alice Sea for some reason.

Either one is very bad for him.

Remembering Hein's warning, Zhao Deng's eyes once again turned to the turbulent seaside, except for the peculiar colors and more rushing waters, Alice Sea seems to be no different from ordinary seas, for a long time His walking made him tired, and after making sure that the bonfire was enough to last until dawn, he closed his eyes towards the lamp.

When he was half asleep, he heard some sparse movements. When he opened his eyes, the sky was already bright. He raised his upper body toward the lamp, and the fresh smell of sea water rushed toward him. There were a lot of shellfish of various shapes, among them even krill and crabs bound by seaweed. On the smooth body of a krill, he saw a little purple, raised his eyebrows at the lamp, and looked around there was no one. , After waiting for a while, he threw these unknown gifts into the still burning fire for barbecue.

It feels like meeting a snail girl.

Unexpectedly, even if it was only processed with fire, those delicate shellfish were so delicious that one would want to swallow the tongue. There was no fishy smell. After eating the lamp, he went to the beach to wash his hands, not to mention the mermaid, he didn't see any creature's shadow.

This is still the case for the next few days. The difference is that there are dazzling gifts next to the food. In the body, a huge pearl exudes a soft milky white light, eggs that change color under the light, crystal clear black and purple fish bones... There are many treasures that he has seen in geographic albums, whether they are ornamental or medicinal. The value is astonishingly high, and there is no market in the black market. The things he receives will become rare treasures in the Holy See until early morning.

There was sea water splashing on his face, he opened his eyes to the lamp, he turned over, even though he had expected it, when he really saw the creature stranded by the shallow stall, the kind of life that had never been seen before The life forms he has seen still amaze him.