60: fame (4)

The night of Qichuan was romantic and decadent. The singing was mixed with drum beats and a tense electric guitar. When someone called his name, the boy who was talking and laughing raised his head, and waited for him to see a tall and slender person not far away. The foreign male model, Chao Deng's expression changed, but quickly returned to calm.

"Thank you."

He smiled.

The girl who was playing with the lantern also turned her head. The handsome and seductive appearance of the person who came here made her eyes temporarily lost. To the girl's surprise, the foreign youth who seemed to walk down from the pictorial was slightly He glanced at her maliciously, and before everyone could react, he pressed the shoulders of Chao Deng and kissed him.

The lips overlap.

The girl looked at them in astonishment and forgot her words for a while. She came to Qichuan tonight with a recreational mentality, and a scene that she could not imagine in her dreams happened to herself. Being accosted by a star who is currently in the limelight, especially when the other party looked at her and smiled, she couldn't believe that someone would have the heart to hate Chao Deng.

"Um...uh..."

The boy who was laughing with him a few minutes ago was kissed weakly by a same-sex, low breaths kept coming out of his nose, and the groan that he tried to suppress poured out from his lips, The girl looked flushed.

Knowing that Chao Deng didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of the opposite sex, Xie Lin's malice grew stronger. Sensing that there was more and more sweet body fluid in the other's mouth, Xie Lin withdrew from the hot and narrow mouth, and sure enough, he saw silver threads flowing along the man's gorgeous and unparalleled face.

"Thank you...!"

There was a sullen look on that face.

The model's deep red pupils glanced at the panicked girl, and once again blocked her lips towards the lamp. The girl's face turned red from the beginning and then she couldn't take her eyes off the two of them, only her mouth was dry , The most uncontrollable thing was the little hook-like cry, which sounded... as if Chao Deng had been forcibly played by this pale foreign youth to a climax.

The eyes of the people around him gradually gathered here. Whether it was him or Zhao Deng, he was born with the capital to attract public attention. Xie Lin finally glanced at the girl. , but made the latter feel the coolness rising from the soles of his feet for a moment. Before the girl could recover, Xie Lin had already half-held and half-pulled the person to the secret booth covered by green plants.

"Wow, thank you, the kissing skills are good enough," the young man sitting in the innermost position saw the beautiful woman in Xie Lin's arms with half-blind eyes, obviously enjoying it to the death, licking his dry lips and making fun of it Said: "He is about to faint."

Jasper was the first to say: "Nonsense, can my brother be okay?"

"Eh? This is... toward, toward...!"

It seemed that she was suddenly sober because of the name that was about to be blurted out. She pushed Xie Lin away from the lamp, and lowered her head to get up from him.

"Let go."

When he saw Xie Lin holding his hand, he bit his lip at the lamp without saying a word, and when the other's arm was around his waist, he just fixed the lamp on the sofa. Chouli's little face finally swept past the deeply hidden impatience.