97: dark shadow (4)

He heard a chuckle.

"You call my name like that and it makes me think you're suddenly in love with me."

“…”

Tang's fingers lightly hooked one of the chains that bound him, the tinkling sound was particularly clear in the empty room, the sheen of taffeta against the fair skin, he could feel the other person touching him The bare back, along the waistline, lingered in the coccyx with a hint of meaning.

"I had a dream," Zhao Deng suddenly said: "You take me out to play, the enemy family's sneak attack trapped us in a car with bombs, you were injured, At the last minute, you let me get out of the car and leave alone."

Tang raised his eyebrows, showing a look of interest, his tone was like teasing a child who is not familiar with the world, and his hand movements did not stop: "Do you remember which family it is? ? Maybe I should strike first?"

"You let me go."

“…”

"Will you let me go?"

"I don't know."

Don answered honestly.

"The explosion of the car was very bright, and the whole valley was echoing," said Zhao Deng after a pause: "I think...I may owe you an apology?"

"It was just a dream."

Zhao Deng hummed, he looked at the young godfather in front of him, with amber eyes and crisp brown hair, he could feel Tang pulling his hand and gently kissing the back of his right hand , From the angle of facing the lamp, you can clearly see the beautiful nose tip of the other party.

It was just a dream.

The real Tang died in the Yinyin Valley in Sicily, sleeping with the gravel, so the apology became meaningless.

What else did he want to say? A shake made him open his eyes to the lamp, and just woke up from his sleep, the beautiful face so close at hand made him agitated, and he forced a smile: " Linlang, blood is dripping on me..."

The consciousness beast lying on him tilted its head, a small part of her face was still exposed, the red blood dripped down her small chin to the neck of the lamp, half human and half skeleton The girl pointed to the electronic clock in his room. It was 8:20. If I remember correctly, today is the day when the tower changes rooms. He should go to the lobby on the first floor at 8:30 to meet the survivors who participated in the hunting battle. gather.

Too late.

He hurriedly turned over and got out of bed, and suddenly realized that something was wrong with him. He reacted and grabbed the bath towel towards the lamp and walked to the bathroom. Lantern waved at her.

"Don't look, don't look, girls don't look good."

Dream of these people is really not good, and if you are late, you will have to take a cold shower, forcing Laozi to cut off his children.

When he got to the hall, the crowd was already scattered, and all the 1st floor power users who survived the hunting battle rose to the 50th floor, and finally found the robot and took the room number and The door card, when he went up to the elevator towards the lamp, the two people who came in from the elevator door made him stunned.