67: Beautiful (1)

The twenty-seventh year of Emperor Xi, winter.

In the empty street, time has passed, snow flakes are densely pressing on the roof tiles, the white velvet sky is flying up and down in the cold wind, there is a faint light from the far corner, and the porter who carries the sedan chair walks step by step on the blue brick.

Chao Bingzhi, the current servant of the Ministry of Rites, was standing outside his mansion. Seeing that the mahogany sedan chair carried by the four people was getting closer and closer, Chao Bingzhi respectfully lowered his head and bowed his hands together, waiting for the mahogany The sedan chair stopped, and immediately a maid came to greet him with a silk umbrella. From the sedan chair, a beautiful boy of eleven or twelve years old walked out. Bing Zhidao waived the ceremony, and the latter made another bow before entering the mansion with the boy.

"Sir Chao, you will call me by my real name in the future," the boy entered the room and removed his cloak with the help of the waiter. 'Mingyue' will do."

"This..."

"

The old emperor is seriously ill, and it has been more than half a month since he fell into a coma. The open and secret struggle between the princes under his knees has intensified, and the third prince and the first prince, who have the most hope of winning the emperor, are even sharper. The former, in order to prevent the sudden accident of the heir, entrusted him to the second-rank servant Chao Bingzhi, who was far away from the dispute over imperial power. This beautiful boy who came late at night is the most favored heir of the three princes. second son.

"It's the third prince who values ​​the old minister, the little prince doesn't need to worry too much." Chao Bingzhi and the boy looked at each other. According to the rumors of the servant, Chao Bingzhi couldn't believe that he was ruthless and cruel by nature: "It's getting late, if the young master has nothing important for the time being, do you want to rest first?"

"So good."

Chao Bingzhi gestured to the waiting maid in the mansion to come forward, until the boy and the waiter he brought disappeared into the dimly lit corridor, and then he looked back with concern, the child has double Eyes that are only available in adults, calm and silent, if the third prince succeeds in seizing power, his direct son will definitely not be in the pool in the future.

Where did the inexplicable awe of him come from, and no one knew the identity of the boy who suddenly appeared in the mansion. Most people still had good intentions for this handsome and polite boy. The lively and charming fourth young lady Chao Yu took the initiative to come up and talk to Mingyue. The little girl has been clinging to him recently, and a little brother shouted endlessly. Without disturbing her, Mingyue didn't care about her behavior.

"Little brother, the snow melted today, is it going to turn in a few days—"

Chao Yu's voice paused, a look of surprise suddenly appeared on her face, and a crisp "brother" called out from her mouth, she left Mingyue in two or three steps and ran to the courtyard The fragrant plum tree looked along her line of sight, and saw a tall shadow standing under the tree, with blossoming yellow plums falling to the ground. The man looked like a young man who had not yet reached the crown, with a long black head. Her hair was twisting on her back, as if she heard Chao Yu's call, the other party turned around and pulled the corners of his lips lazily.

"Brother, brother, brother, brother—!"

"Chao Yu," Zhao Deng caught the girl who was rushing over, reached out and picked her up and weighed her. Across the thick cotton clothes, the girl was wrapped like a small ball, and noticed that her sister was staring at her. With her drooling expression, Chao Deng smiled and patted her little head: "I'm getting fat again."